How do you smoke it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flight175

Reaction score
How do you smoke the magical plant, king of the forest, herb, healing of the nation?

I usually roll it up in a blunt and enjoy it while outside. Sometimes I smoke using a glass bowl I have. I even roll it into a spliff sometimes and I like to smoke it like that too. All these ways get me high but my favorite is smoking a blunt.

how do you smoke it?

I smoke it anyway I can at the moment in time...but my fav would have to be rolling that perfect joint mmmmmm :mad: ....Damn I wish I wasnt dry right now

BLUNTSSSSSSSS BONGSSSSSSSSSSS AND GRAVITY BONGSSSSSSS YEAAAAH lol

i just made a bong cause i dont have my real one with me and it hits almost as good but im more a BLUNT man but bongs are a close second sorry im ******* high peace rasta love whateva i love yall man war sucks

Blunts,but i mostly smoke out of my pipe becaucseI cant roll:(

Wasted said:
Blunts,but i mostly smoke out of my pipe becaucseI cant roll:(

you should buy one of those rolling thingamabobs :p or just buy a pack of zig zags and start practcing then move on to blunts :) then soon you should be rolling the perfect joints and blunts:D

FaTal1 said:
you should buy one of those rolling thingamabobs :p or just buy a pack of zig zags and start practcing then move on to blunts :) then soon you should be rolling the perfect joints and blunts:D
Ill probably just keep trying untill i get it right, and have my friends give me some pionters

041181 said:
i find your avatar offensive,,,,,,

I thought the same thing at first. but I thought about it and figured maybe its meant as a reminder.
Let's see what his "meaning behind it is" before we get offended really bad.

LdyLunatic said:
OOO...you lucky bugger....i wanna try ;)

Its defently nice. Only regret is not getting one that is "Hands Free." Gets kinda old holding the whip after 2-3 bowls and gets kinda hot too...

I love rolling anything, so blunts, so satisfying and slow burning. When You get to the middle and it slows down, and your high as hell and you relieze that you have soo much more to go. THe smooth taste ahaha I want a BLUNT! Joints go too fast for my taste, I like to enjoy a slow burning perfectly rolled blunt. Bongs are awsome too.

Latest posts

Back