rose does LED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JaAM Harlequin is standing proud in veg, she sure doesn't look like she made a west coast voyage in July. I am so happy to have Harlequin. I have a cancer survivor friend that will be spreading that out to her group when she is ready. A lot of folks in this area have never smoked pot or anything else so they need something that won't turn them off pot, like the strong stuff we all love. I am going to invest in a bunch of cheap pipes and hand out Harley. I was making it too hard before.. They just need a hit to help with pain and nausea and not the thc head. And I thank you for your part in getting her here. Much love Jaam.

PJ,well, you made my day, i hope you are right. We got the light leaks over. Going in the shed now that they will be up and see what the temps got down to last night...78 degrees in there this morning...YAY thank you for holding my hand thru this first LED grow. I couldn't have a better hand holder then you.Thanks.

WOOO HOO :aok::aok: great news... I was lil worried... :banana::banana::clap::clap::banana::banana::clap: :48:

Thanks Jaam!!! Let me get a pic of Harlequin for you.

I think she looks great and I haven't topped her yet... waiting for some clones I guess. I thank you so much for your part in this. BIG huge hugs JAAM!View attachment DSCF3156.JPG

Yes, that is my plan Jaam. Plan jaam.... that's my plan jamm....

Sorry seem to be stoned on girl scout cookies this evening.

Thank you Hammy for checking in. I can't believe your girls this grow. Seriously, they look different. And like i said i didn't know you could have improved before LED an you did... Amazing.

Boy, that outdoor grow stuff can make you too busy to take care of your indoor grow... I won't show you the neglected plants, but they are there.

These plants are Harlequin the no thc/high CBD variety. I have made a nasty tasting tincture out of the mother of these girls. I have had good feedback so far. Only one has reported that it took "almost all of her pain away", that was 3 drops sublingually. She hates the taste.

I am very thankful to have these girls. Here they are. These were flipped earlier then i have ever flipped before and i am liking the results. No staking is needed yet.. PJ has been telling me to flip early but I am a slow learner, now it is the way I will roll.

you sure do a great job indoor and out. You have some fine looking girls Rosebud. What do you have planned for the summer garden?

Well Bozzo, thank you very much. But in fairness there are three of the ugliest plants you have ever seen right beside these I posted.

You know I haven't thought about next year yet. If I don't get busy and make something with all that harvest, i won't grow anything. But I will get busy with some oil as soon as I can. I love growing. Sometimes are better then others. I am still very much learning about led growing. Thanks again for stopping in.

Thank you AM, seems I am saying that a lot lately, thanks AM. I appreciate you looking in.

They look great as usual Rose, how far along are they?

Dman, i am embarrassed to say, i don't know when they were flipped. I don't think i wrote it down... I don't know why, i always right that down, not this time. I will be going by trichomes, which is interesting as it is a cbd strain.... I suppose treat it like any other. My last one got amber outside. Thanks Dman for coming by, it is always nice to see you.

Thanks OS, i wanted you to see the new me flipping early for LED's.

How many inches of penetration do you have with your lights? Have you been using led for a while? Very cool.

I am looking to go led and add to my 1k eye hort.. rose does your LED say where you send for repair? I have decided to prob stay away from cheep models. , they never say brand of led.... warranty is shorter.. theyy look shitty..I have delt with china for 10 years with other products. .and I can say they r really good at making **** look like gold..so im trying to go with local company that pays for it self...Tech

Hey Rose! Been pretty mia after the OD harvest, catching up on things. Popping in to say hi. Looking good! Looks like you LED converts are doing good! Happy with the change?

Hi Ston~ i have missed you. You got all the outdoor cured and jarred and hopefully lots smoked?

Yes, I like the LED's. But that doesn't mean you would. I am very much learning as i am going. I love how those harlequin look...no staking, nice buds... Flipped um when they were tiny compared to my old trees. I have learned at PJ's knee and he teaches well. But as we are all individuals we gotta do it "our way" I need to do a new run with clones and make a decent grow report. Coming up...

Glad you came by... Hope you all had a great turkey day.

Latest posts

Back