New light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina

Reaction score
Planning to buy a new light. Or a kit including tent and light. asked many people but still do not know how to choose it. My friend recommend me that I should buy a Unit Farm-120LED, may I? Just need help. Is there anyony who is using the light? helpppppp.............:vap-bobby_on_the_be

Lol. You posted this at 3 in the morning and waited 3 minutes before asking no one? The light you get will depend on the size of your grow space. I don't know that LED manufacturer but I do love the 2 LED units I have been using.

patients young grass hooper,,,the answer will come ,,,ive waited several days for answers

This is posted in the photography thread section. You might do better posting in the lighting thread section. I have used T5's from start to finish with good results but now have a LED that Hammy recommended that I like very much. Very affordable. I grow in a 3x3x7 ft tent. I would get 2 of these lights. My grow could have used a bit more power.

King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV and IR for Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg and Flower https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JLKUA2W/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been happy with my 1000 watt juhang led full spectrum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back