mystic vale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Has anyone grown this strain? Any info on it? It's by Ancestral seeds and is supposed to grow ok in low light.
I saw it on vanvouver seedbank@ cannabis culture Hq it's they're other website.

Has anyone grown this strain? Any info on it? It's by Ancestral seeds and is supposed to grow ok in low light.

I as well would like to know if anyone else has tried this strain. Looks interesting :)

I can find no real information on this strain and NO reviews. And the info on this strain is definitely lacking--no info as to the percentages of sativa and indica, no indoor flowering times, yield estimates from a little to a lot. Is this supposed to be an outdoor strain? What about the description caught your eye?

All I can find is a BLUE MYSTIC and a VALEVALE.

"Tolerates low light conditions relatively well, with good mold resistance"

"Genetics inherited from Early Sativa, Betty Page, Texada Timewarp and White Grizzly. With frosty sativa buds, a sweet fruity fragrance and early finish"

"... complimented by a unique smell and elevation high"

Thoughts?:)

Spaz--I saw that, but that is ALL I saw. And that was from the seed bank selling these. None of the strains that make up this cross are really stellar strains either. The Early Sativa got horrible reviews on Vancouver's site. I tried White Grizzly as was unimpressed (I do not like white strains though). The fact that that there is basically no reviews or any other info out there about this strain (?) would make me a little leery. And what is an elevation high?

Very good points! thanks for the info:)
what seed store have you guys used? I don't mind spending the $$ if the quality and service is of the same value:):vap-Bong_smoker:

I like attitude. I dont use any other! Theyre reputable and stealthy. And I have always gotten what I ordered from them no problems.

hi i bought these from ancestral. 10 seed 8 females, showed sex real early and buds forming many ahead of others - almost like an auto flower. look good, lotza pistels, but still 4-6 weeks to go. . very pleased so far

Thats a pretty good ratio Female / male you got.

I love seeing an old post that mentions places I've been and remember. Smoked my first legal joint at Cannabis Culture about 25 years ago. Legal weed down on Hastings St. I loved Vancouver.

Latest posts

Back