something is eating my leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_kahuna

I am a happy member
Reaction score
when new leaes are coming out some alot of them are eaten and have holes all over them. Does anyone know what it may be? Any chance that it may be aphids? It is happening to all the growing tips. If it is an insect could I use tabacco water on it or is there anything else I could use.
Thanks for any help
Kahuna

sorry for getting back so late but I have not been on-line for a while. I have looked at the leaves but I never see anything. It is happening from when they are just starting to open up so I am not sure what it could be as I have never seen this before!!!! How are your little ladies getting on? Mine are doing okay but would be better if I didn't have to transplant them all the time as those little S*!#s are finding all my places so now I have begun to move them 10miles away so now I pray things will be okay but I do know where 30+ of their plants are!!!!!!!!! What would you do??????? Irie :hubba:

Can you get any pictures to us?

Sounds like bugs of some kind.

organic bug spray maybe if its safe enough to be on your vegetables it should be ok i used it on mine and solved the problem but just a light mist and make sure its not the redic bug spray

you have to look real real close to see the bugs

use your scope that you use for checking trichs...with out the aid of a photo I can not say but does sound like you have spider prob.....take a spray bottle of water only and lightly mist the plants to see if you can see any webs forming around your plant..remember to raise your light so as not to burn your plants or blow up your light..hope this helps..Good Luck

Latest posts

Back