Seed germination and guerrila growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarchist_UK

Don't conform to society
Reaction score
So i was wondering, i'm going to be starting a guerrila grow when i get my seeds. I though about germing them in the paper towel, but my patch is about an hour away, could i get away with trasnporting them about an hour? or should i just put them straight in the earth?

One last thing, what's the max i could stretch out going to my plants? could they last every 4 days watering? (in a hot climate)

thanks

id put em straight in the ground, jus make sure they stay moist- or more towards wet.

for young plants, if the temps are high, four days may be pushin it. however later on when they have developed root systems, sure. bare watering em every other day until they get a chance to grow a bit.

bznuts said:
id put em straight in the ground, jus make sure they stay moist- or more towards wet.

for young plants, if the temps are high, four days may be pushin it. however later on when they have developed root systems, sure. bare watering em every other day until they get a chance to grow a bit.
thanks, i'll plant em then take a few bottles of water to water them :D

so would you sugggest going every other day until alternating nodes?

peace

i put my seeds in a bottle of water in my jacket pocket in my closet and they germinated in less than 2 days, you can put them in cups in a back pack or something to bring em to your spot. and depending on the area you may need to water more often or less. if theres lots of veg to keep the sun from beating on the dirt it may need to be watered less often. i really only fertilized my plants once a week, and they're 7 foot! but the ground get moist in the morning from dew, so its not in a desert. its good to start them in cups, then transplant into soil, we lost a few small plants from rain, deer stepping on them and stuff. also do it right, if you can use a chicken wire fence, make sure its a shady spot, every plant needs just as much love, in the beginning a few of the plants werent doing that good, i wanted to give up on em cause of the hike to get to them, but now they are the biggest and hopefully also females.....rant,,,, soryy lol im blazed...good luck, and make sure the area around your plant is clear so it gets plenty of light..im done!

:banana: :dancing: :dancing: :banana:
:woohoo:

from my experience with guerrila growing, planting the little fellas in there final resting place from the get tends to really xcite the plant later in life...

They will be in a shady spot, no risk of animals (there don't seem to be any) it's in the middle a load of really tall bamboo plants so it's well hidden

so, i'll put them in a bottle of water, take them there dig a small hole put the seeds+water in water every 2-3 days till maturity then every 4

sound like a plan?

yeah as long as its not somewhere someone would notice you bringing water bottles everyday and ferts and all. But def take some proactive measures about the wildlife and all or at night they will eat your plant in one bite : (
after the seeds pop you will see the little guy come out plant the seed with that thing down, about 1 inch under if you use good soil, and half inch if you use the soil there. and try to plant the seed in a mound not in a hole.

I always like to put plants outdoors that are 6-8" tall. Just my preference. A lot of time seeds wont sprout straight into the ground if the conditions are right, so I like to have control for a couple weeks and get them off to a good start.

Also, going every day or every other day is going to leave a helluva path and increase your chance of being spotted. Another reason is I like to put started plants with a couple weeks of nurturing under their belt outdoors. They don't as much attention.

Good luck.

Dub_j said:
yeah as long as its not somewhere someone would notice you bringing water bottles everyday and ferts and all. But def take some proactive measures about the wildlife and all or at night they will eat your plant in one bite : (
after the seeds pop you will see the little guy come out plant the seed with that thing down, about 1 inch under if you use good soil, and half inch if you use the soil there. and try to plant the seed in a mound not in a hole.
it's a very quiet place, hardly anyone passes through there, and if they do it's away from the road :D

TheStickyIcky said:
I always like to put plants outdoors that are 6-8" tall. Just my preference. A lot of time seeds wont sprout straight into the ground if the conditions are right, so I like to have control for a couple weeks and get them off to a good start.

Also, going every day or every other day is going to leave a helluva path and increase your chance of being spotted. Another reason is I like to put started plants with a couple weeks of nurturing under their belt outdoors. They don't as much attention.

Good luck.
thanks :D i'll try not to leave a path, even though nobody goes down there at all

Latest posts

Back