Hello :) I have a few ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grannie420

Reaction score
:) :ignore: Hello everyone, Is there any:holysheep:eek:ne around in here that grows in the Great Pacific Northwest (USA)? I started my plants indoors and then transplanted them out doors the first part of june. They are all girls, but when will the buds start? Three of them have the 3 leaf thing going on GRRRR.
Three of my plants are with the raspberrys and marionberrys, and I've trained one to lay down in my strawberry patch.
Can someone recomend a strain that does well outside in my neck of the woods? Growing bag seed now.

howdy, Grannie :D

I'm just north of you, and I figure the outdoor should be starting to bud this month... I think more towards the end of the month, but I could be wrong... just my guess.

as fer a good outdoor strain to grow... any strain would do well outside, I'd say....

good luck on yer outdoor :cool:

Grannie420 said:
:) :ignore: Hello everyone, Is there any:holysheep:eek:ne around in here that grows in the Great Pacific Northwest (USA)? I started my plants indoors and then transplanted them out doors the first part of june. They are all girls, but when will the buds start?
Three of them have the 3 leaf thing going on GRRRR.
Three of my plants are with the raspberrys and marionberrys, and I've trained one to lay down in my strawberry patch.

Can someone recomend a strain that does well outside in my neck of the woods? Growing bag seed now.
im south from you a bit
(northern california)..but they should be starting to bud any day up where yur @. only in the past week or so have i began to really see the plants (from seed) begin there transition from veg to flowering. i have a few clones that have been flowering for a bit longer, maybe a couple weeks now.

here in nor cal i have had success outdoors with several strains. the best overall strains would measure up something like this
(imo)

old school kush
train wreck
bb x ww
c99 x st
sudden impact(ak47x g13)

GL and keep us posted

Latest posts

Back