A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great AM, I just ordered myself a 10 pack of Mosca's Cinderalla 99, it will be nice to smoke Cindy again.

Looks great AM, I just ordered myself a 10 pack of Mosca's Cinderalla 99, it will be nice to smoke Cindy again.

Thanks MR1! I ran a pineapple pheno of Moscas C99BX1 for years. There are some real keepers in those. C99 is my favorite smoke period.

The last stuff I grew was Joey Weed's C99, one of my first strains I grew. So now I will try the Mosca. Good to here you like it that much.

i have an idea for a bud of the month pic for you. make a bouquet out of the incredibly colorful buds you have. just a thought...

Wow, you are going to be rocking the grow this winter. That's a lot of light and that is cool. These buds above are lovely. I want to eat one... no, i mean smoke one. Nice job AM.

Wow, you are going to be rocking the grow this winter. That's a lot of light and that is cool. These buds above are lovely. I want to eat one... no, i mean smoke one. Nice job AM.
Yeah, it'll be rocking but it's going to be a lot of work too. Trimming 16 plants per month is gunna get real old real quick, even with the trimmer. Plus all the transplanting.....ugh. Oh well, it'll be worth it:)

Glad ya like the bud shot Rose. I think I let that gal flower a touch too long.
Damn, everything is looking pristine AM! :aok:

Thanks Doc! :vap-leafy_wave:

The last stuff I grew was Joey Weed's C99, one of my first strains I grew. So now I will try the Mosca. Good to here you like it that much.

hey MR1,

what did you think of joey weeds c99 f2s?

i bought 2 packs years ago and still have a few beans.....

In my opinion, his c99 (bros grimm stock) is just incredible!!!

Beautiful looking plants AluminumMonster,.......just wow!

that looks like it will be a very uppity buzz with all the clear trichs. i have some buds that had a bunch of clear trichs and love to smoke that for a good motivated daytime buzz. like rosey, i would love to eat one of those or smoke it. however, i wold probably be tripping balls if i did. great pics and great job(though i am sure you are well aware of that)...

Learning2fly, I liked Joey Weeds C99, I should have ordered more when I ran out but I never thought he would quit making seeds.
hey MR1,

Those are some delicious looking buds AM.

Learning2fly, I liked Joey Weeds C99, I should have ordered more when I ran out but I never thought he would quit making seeds.

i know it!

i am saving my last few to breed with in the future!

I have also really enjoyed the under rated strain 'white castle' and plan to cross her with that to make "Cindys Castle",............meow!

cheers and thanks

@aluminum that first pic on post #89 is seriously making my mouth water!

So tasty looking and grown to perfection just wow :)

hey MR1,

Thank you brother!
that looks like it will be a very uppity buzz with all the clear trichs. i have some buds that had a bunch of clear trichs and love to smoke that for a good motivated daytime buzz. like rosey, i would love to eat one of those or smoke it. however, i wold probably be tripping balls if i did. great pics and great job(though i am sure you are well aware of that)...
Actually if you look closely the trichs are mostly amber. I can't get my camera to focus any better. I think I need to clean the camera lense, I could see trichomes stuck to it lol. Thanks again for stopping in!
Those are some delicious looking buds AM.
Thank you sir!
AM your killin it bro... that Grail looks phenomenal.... :48:
Thank you JAAM! Have you grown her out?
@aluminum that first pic on post #89 is seriously making my mouth water!

So tasty looking and grown to perfection just wow :)
Really glad you like the photos!

Latest posts

Back