outside in pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevey

Reaction score
Plan on growing in 12 gallens pots,l have looked around on site found a lot of organic recipe s, .Anybody know of a good normal receipe for maybe growing in some 12 gallon pots??Or a link to where there is a good one???When there flowing what type of nutrients would you use if you were to grow some.? Same as above a link?Thank You in advance! !

Why in a pot outside? Just curious. I am a Gardner,,and all plants outside do better in the ground where its cool and deep. Pots get hot. Course i live in Texas. Lol Hot as hell,,or maybe this is Hell. He he
Did a big hole,,put the soil ya want and bang,,no pot.

Are you growing on land that has horrible soil or something? Making your own soils means lots and lots of ingredience, i have done it and love making my own, but i am a gardener and have time. If i was new, and could afford it, I would put them in Fox Farm Ocean Forest bagged soil. If the ground they are sitting on is moderately good you could mix the two... just some thoughts.

What are yours?

Where l am at its all rock, like massive.So rather then argue !As well do you give nutrients like in flower?Thank you both for responding. Have a nice day!!

Yes, you need nutrients (nutes) for all growth cycles. Make sure you get something made for marijuana. No Miracle grow or anything that has pre moistened crystals in it.. Marijuana needs a dry cycle and we need to control the food.

You will need to decide if your growing organic or synthetic...then we can recommend some nutes..

Yep,,i live on Rock. My Garden is in raised boxes that ive tilled the soil down to the rock,which is very porus by the way And drains well,,then i mix my Soils and Blood meal and so and so.
Ive seen a grow on here somewhere where they were using big black bags that were huge. His plants looked like trees. Hope it works out for yas.
And yes you deff want to give her Nutes during Flower. I Mend my soil Organically outside. BLOOD MEAL,BONE MEAL,COMPOST,PEAT MOSS, GARDEN LIME, EPSOM SALT.

I have to disagree with you RR. Why buy Monsanto's Miracle grow when so many people have had a horrible time with MG. I have grown outside w/pots and in the ground. the ground won. But you can get a great yield using pots. I did.

The grow Weed hopper is talking about maybe is Ston-loc's journal...He used 10 gallon ? smart pots.

I've used 30 gallon totes for the last handful of years. This year I'm in the earth. If you're set on pots, I have mixed peat moss, perlite, dolomite lime, and worm castings. That is just to start. Then I used GH3 as nutrients. Journals of my grows are in my sig if you want any more details. Outdoors in pots works though. I'm interested to see the difference first hand going in the ground this year. I'm hoping for magic beanstalks to climb to the golden egg laying goose

Monsanto is raping the earth and killing people. And they do not care as long as they are making the big bucks. THAT alone should be enough for cannabis growers to stay away from Miracle Grow products, but if it is not enough, just consider that this is about a 4 month process (maybe longer outdoors) and there are far better nutrients for cannabis. Making teas from garbage and sh*t is way better than feeding the crap that Monsanto puts out....end of rant against Monsanto.

Kellogg's patio plus...sold at Home Depot....ingredients list VERY similar to fox farms ocean Forrest. At only $5 per 1.5cuft bag....That's all I've used and I grow 10ft + monsters outdoor!!!....marijuana thrives in Kellogg's patio plus outdoors...

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back