Indiana bubblegum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budlight

Reaction score
So I have a really gorgeous Indiana bubblegum female and I was thinking of making a cross with her what would you guys recommend to cross her with any advice would be greatly appreciated I would like to try to keep her as as bubblegummy as possible

Bud --I got a Bubblicious girl that I put a BPU-X-B.B. ( BlackBerry Kush --x--Purple Citral --x-- Uzbekistan hashplant ) --x--Blueberry Blast boy and made seed !-- Expecting a range of terepene profiles out those seed !-- My Bubblicious is kinda old fruity trying to spice it up some !-- My BPU-X-B.B. girl has a nice blueberry muffin smell !-- Used her brother Trips several times-- strong proven dad !-- Looking for some Blueberry Bubblegum or other tasty morsel !

Bud --I got a Bubblicious girl that I put a BPU-X-B.B. ( BlackBerry Kush --x--Purple Citral --x-- Uzbekistan hashplant ) --x--Blueberry Blast boy and made seed !-- Expecting a range of terepene profiles out those seed !-- My Bubblicious is kinda old fruity trying to spice it up some !-- My BPU-X-B.B. girl has a nice blueberry muffin smell !-- Used her brother Trips several times-- strong proven dad !-- Looking for some Blueberry Bubblegum or other tasty morsel !

Those sound amazing made my mouth water just reading it

Thanks umbra I will see if I can track one of those two down The grape crush sounds really good

I liked the g13 blue kush...very dense flowers short finish time n some soft fruity berry to deep pineapple type terps along with long sky piercing colas like the bubblegum

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back