anger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
morning everyone,,,,i could use some advice,,,my hart is filled with anger and hate(for reasons I can not mention) and I just cant let it go ,,,ive tried weed ,valume and even alcohol (and I hate alcohol)the anger just wont go away ,,,I'm afraid I'm gonna do something stupid ,,,whats the best way you deal with rage,,,,any advice would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks zig

zigggy, if you can't let it go, it isn't time to let it go. It is time to talk about what happened, to someone that listens well. You have such a kind heart, and knowing your parents a bit, i know you are a child of love. So if you are ticked off, there is a good reason. I only have two suggestions, go for a run, or get some strenuous physical activity, and work out some anger in sweating it out. The second thing is to look in your son's eyes. And lastly, and this one used to really piss me off when my mom told me this, but here goes, find someone worse off than you and see if you can help them.
Love ya, honey. You are a good young woman that has been thru a lot. You have the skills to get thru this too. I m on your side.

Zig -- Mr. Anger management here !-- Don't mean I manage it very well !-- I too have a lot of anger Zig !-- Not at an individual --that I know how to take care of !-- Harder tocontrol my anger than to turn it loose !-- I was only a few months away from finally getting my RN after 20 years assisting with surgery before my fall !-- Lost everything I ever was and all the dreams of my future gone in one slip !-- I have no target to point my anger at !-- My best advice is start taking cannacaps like I do !-- It helps calm the Savage beast that is anger !-- It never goes away !-- I've accepted mine and we good !-- When I got a target I just turn it loose !-- Mostly I know it's there and keep it boxed up !-- It is not the boss of me !-- It's a most powerful weapon now instead of a dark cloud !-- Make peace with it !-- The anger not the situation !-- Some things U can't change !-- The cannacaps help me keep the beast caged !

That is no where near professional advice it is just my thoughts !

Zig on second thought it might not be a good idea to take Uncle Keef's advice on anger management !-- 1st 2 smart phones I had caused me great anger because I am just barely computer literate!
I kilt both them smart phones !-- Shot they as* !-- Won't be frustrating anyone else !-- Never shoot in the house it will make your ears bleed !-- Felt very good though !-- I kill one more it be my last !--So says D.D. !

Physical exercise is good. Prayer works for those who believe. And, time. Time heals all wounds.

Like Rosie said, talk to someone about it.

if you can't let it go.. find something to break. *preferably nothing expensive/useful though ;)
rage and anger are quite different.. you need to let rage out, can't just bottle it up. no good.

i'm a very chill dude, but when i rage; i RAGE!
..now i usually use my fist, but i don't recommend this. very dumb ;)

but yeah, you need to get it out. don't try to blanket it with calming drugs. like rose said workout, run, or just do something to let it out.

..afterwards, put on some cheech and chong and get back to a better headspace :)
good luck

Oh, my heart goes out to you. I pretty much agree with both Rosebud and Hackerman. Hard physical exertion can do a lot to alleviate anger--it just kind of burns it out of you, but it is a short term solution. I think for a longer term solution that you need to talk to someone--a medical professional, a pastor or minister, a trusted friend, a mentor. Get this out of you. Unfortunately, anger and hate are emotions that hurt not only you, but those closest to you. And there really is absolutely no upside to anger, rage, and hate, though I understand why you might feel these emotions. If you can find something you are passionate about--music, art, sports, etc, it can often help deal with and/or replace rage and anger. And yes, time generally heals all wounds, but it can be horrible in the meantime. All us old folk know that. Take each and every moment as it comes and try and take a deep breath and THINK before you do anything rash. You've made it this far--you are strong and I know you have it in you to get beyond this!

Chop Wood. Tear something down and I don't mean a magazine or something I mean something thats gonna take a while and really, really, pisses you off. I used to have issues myself:vap-Bong_smoker:

Kaotik hit stuff with his hands ? -- Dude don't do that !-- I shoot sheet or blow something up it's therapeutic !-- I make big boom and know that coulda been U ?-- Might be U one day too if U don't mend your ways !-- I don't threaten people either !-- Got no intention of warning someone I'm on my way !-- I would love to be a peaceful old hippy and to live in a peaceful loving world but I don't !-- I gotta make do in this sick place !-- Justice ?-- She ain't nothing but a blind beech with a pair of scales !-- My favorite bible verse say "Vengeance is Mine " !

good morning my friends,,,thanks you guys so much,,,im a little better today,,,,i took all your advice ,,,i worked out for like two hours,,,,i took my dog for a good long walk(i think he knows I'm upset some how)i called my pastor and he will make time for me after mass tomorrow ,,,,the best medicine was to be with my son,,,to play with him and see how much we need each other,,,the world can go hell in a hand basket as long as i have him ill be ok ,,,life goes on right ,,,again thanks,,,, you guys brought me to tears(in a good way)much love zig

I am glad you had a good day--hang on to the good and try to remember that when you are down. We are always here to lend an ear and shoulder if you need it. Hang in there sweetie!

I love this site. I am glad you are feeling better Z, we love ya.

I spoke with one of my dads buddy and explained the situation to him(he was one of dads best friends and checks in on me know and again) ...I told him of all that I was feeling,,the hate ,,,,,he told me hate was like swallowing poison and hoping the other person to die ,,,kinda shed new light on my bad situation ,,,stay safe and be well

What a great analogy. I am happy that you are still in contact with one of your dad's best friend and that he checks in on you. You stay safe and well, too!

yes it is a great analogy ,,,,,I'm truly blessed,,,i have three or four them that come and check on me ,,,hell the four of them rebuilt my trailer,,,and charged me nothing just cold beer and soda,,,some food and to smoke ,,,I most have gotten 15,000 in labor for free ,,,they also brought me much of my building material (left over from job site they worked on)yes dad is gone but the friendships he built live on to this day ,,,,my son even calls them uncle ,,,,thanks hg,,,,zig

I used to have more anger before. I feel like it was caused by chemical imbalances in my body. I feel a lot better now that I don't drink alcohol or smoke tobacco and I sleep more and take naps and take much more care of my psychological well being. Marijuana does great to me. I avoid and manage stressful situations. Feel no guilt in caring for yourself. You deserve it.

Hey I have been in your shoes recently and I need to take time to think about now n then. There is a statement that I like to think about now n then. "Thinking controls behavior." Control where the mind goes n also think about new ways of thinking to help your well being. Good luck

one of my good time buddy tells me the best revenge is a good life ,,,I think I'm gonna try that (still struggling tho )

Latest posts

Back