Question about Female seeds or Undetermined seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb2006

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hows it going? I'm going to buy some seeds. i have heard some wierd thing happen to all female seed sometimes. should I worry about this, and take my chances with mixed seeds or should I get fem seeds. everyones opinion counts so lets hear it. Thanks everyone! :D

really, you can get seeds anywhere, dime bag, quarter bag, or friends givin you buds to roll the joint, u collect seeds, etc.. I personally dont pick the phone and order some spefic seeds, I do get suprised of good plants I have, works the wonder.. your call, your decison JMO

rb2006 said:
Hey everyone, hows it going? I'm going to buy some seeds. i have heard some wierd thing happen to all female seed sometimes. should I worry about this, and take my chances with mixed seeds or should I get fem seeds. everyones opinion counts so lets hear it. Thanks everyone! :D

..."IMHO"... don't waste your hard earned cash on "femmed" beans. Buy the more budget friendly, "regular" o' seeds. Find your best female and clone her for years to come...Always 100% female, and always top shelf smoke".. ;)
Invest that extra cash into your environment, or quality nutrients.

Hick said:
..."IMHO"... don't waste your hard earned cash on "femmed" beans. Buy the more budget friendly, "regular" o' seeds. Find your best female and clone her for years to come...Always 100% female, and always top shelf smoke".. ;)
Invest that extra cash into your environment, or quality nutrients.
I agree, seems like common sense there Hick. Question though. I'm going to buy seed, just because to me I feel that if you are going to cut any corners it shouldn't be that one... How long are you going to have to end up waiting before you can sex the plant? Can you start a couple of them, force them to flower early, and not have to wait as long? Don't think I'm going to have room for more than one mature plant, and just my luck I'd get three males in a row and have to keep starting over.

ston3pony said:
I agree, seems like common sense there Hick. Question though. I'm going to buy seed, just because to me I feel that if you are going to cut any corners it shouldn't be that one... How long are you going to have to end up waiting before you can sex the plant? Can you start a couple of them, force them to flower early, and not have to wait as long? Don't think I'm going to have room for more than one mature plant, and just my luck I'd get three males in a row and have to keep starting over.

I like to take clones from the plant and put them in 12/12 as soon as i cut them just mark them as to what donnor plant they came from.

They will sex and show the donnors sex with no revegg delay or stress.

Latest posts

Back