A.M.'s Flower Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
Howdy all, i just want to share a couple pics with the good ppl here. The plants in the pix below are all Moscas C99Bx1 from cut. She has been my go to girl for over a year now, and she will remain in my stable for as long as i can keep her.

BILD0010.JPG

BILD0011.JPG

BILD0013.JPG

BILD0017.JPG

WOW she looks so good. So much better then mine did. Good job. Beautiful plant.

Nice job pilgrem, yual gots the green thumb they speak of fur sure ;)

BWD

Rose, BWD thank you for the kind words! I do so love this girl! Ive found it very difficult to build up a tollerence to her. No matter how much ive smoked i find her doing the job better than most of the other stuff Ive grown...

Those look outstanding, AM. I am quite partial to C99 myself.

Why thank you THG! C99 is by far my favorite smoke! She produces a nice trippy high;)

You might want to try some Satori if you like the up trippy high that you get from the Cindy.

I haven't seen a prettier fat girl since............wellllll , let's not go into it.:eek:
Nice plant, congrats !:D

Looking good. I hope to find a girl I love that much amongst my current group.
It will be fun next time to grow some more Sativa leaning girls.

Tastyness thanks for stoppin in;) im sure you'll find something worth keeping in your garden.:cool:

Are they about finished AM? Looking like a nice harvest. Big white buds!

Rose, the one in the pic came down yesterday @65days, the other one i have going will go to 75days for comparison. Im curious to see how the smoke from these will turn out. They have a skunky grape smell with a hint of citrus, burn the nostrils a bit lol. Thanks for looking RB!

Skunky grape with a hint of citrus sounds great. You really topiaried the one plant..no popcorn for you. I am not quite that brave. Good for you. Enjoy AM.

well Done...I Bet ThatCrazyVancouverGuy is smiling on you...

I have some these beans Ill have to give them a run

thanks for sharing

the look unreal with all those flowers on them mine are about have that size I'am jelouse. nice grow thanks for sharing :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back