Banjobuzz's 'ol ladys Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

hey all.:ciao: my g/f was out pulling weeds in our garden today, and throwing them by an old burn pile, when she noticed this little pretty all by it's lonesome in the tall grass.:) sooo, she weeded it too, and gave it a little drink.:D . she called me out there, to show me her find, and you should have seen the cheesy smile on her face.:p so, i guess she will be caring for her 'other plant' now. she wanted me to show it for her. looks like something ate the main stalk off it, and it took back off.:) . well if i knew she wanted some seeds to grow this spring, i sure woulda gave her some.:hubba: . she don't toke, never has, but she does up a beautiful garden every year. hhmmm...

banjobuzz said:
she called me out there, to show me her find, and you should have seen the cheesy smile on her face.:p[/quote

thanks for posting your ol' ladys find.....very cool:D

Hey man you better watch out. Your old lady might be supplying the supply here soon. :joint: My ol lady found a couple one year. Were I had thrown a hand full of seeds in the yard. And her plants looked better then mine did. :confused2: And had a larger yield. :huh:

Latest posts

Back