My 1st Plant Ever Harvested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2small

Reaction score
So, I tossed some "brick weed" seeds in some soil when I began planting my garden for the year in June. As these MJ plants got bigger I gave away all but a couple. The remaining few I planted just under a few tomato plants to hide them from plain site of the neighbors. I forgot about them until one poked through. I was like "no way".

Two survived and one was female. The girl started as a little green thing and grew into a small purple crystalized mini beast. I think it was a sativa and could have kept going for a little bit, but I decided today was the day to harvest. Now I don't have to be paranoid about neighbors finding it and I can focus my time on making my indoor garden. I'm hooked and can't wait to grow again.

The thing is drying now and maybe I can post a picture later and maybe a smoke report weeks in the future.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the questions you've answered for me and all the posts of yours that I have been reading. Thanks.

2small said:
So, I tossed some "brick weed" seeds in some soil when I began planting my garden for the year in June. As these MJ plants got bigger I gave away all but a couple. The remaining few I planted just under a few tomato plants to hide them from plain site of the neighbors. I forgot about them until one poked through. I was like "no way".

Two survived and one was female. The girl started as a little green thing and grew into a small purple crystalized mini beast. I think it was a sativa and could have kept going for a little bit, but I decided today was the day to harvest. Now I don't have to be paranoid about neighbors finding it and I can focus my time on making my indoor garden. I'm hooked and can't wait to grow again.

The **Edit ~ BEAUTIFUL ~ ** thing is drying now and maybe I can post a picture later and maybe a smoke report weeks in the future.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the questions you've answered for me and all the posts of yours that I have been reading. Thanks.

Congrats on your harvest 2small :yay:

You looked after her all her life.

What did it feel like when you cut her life from her?

:peace:

It's a great day to harvest the first mj you grew yourself :D. Welcome to the club! What are you going to grow next?

:yeahthat: :clap: congrats on your harvest!!

HE- When I cut her down I felt like I didn't want to ruin a beautiful plant that I nurtured for months, yet happy I went the distance. If you remember, I almost harvested 4 weeks ago not knowing much about growing.

Art- I don't know what to grow next. I want to make a DWC set-up and try indoor. Right now I'm reading a book the local hydro store man sold me.

I remember your questions 2small :)

I bet your glad you waited now ;)

:peace:

Bingo,way to go 2small. Now you've got starts/clones for your indoor garden in the plant that you pulled today. Just follow steps on this web site about clones.Your well on your way to high times.have fun. Peace

Its a great feeling to harvest and smoke yer own ! congrats :)

Good job 2small. Pics would be awesome. Whats your guess on the dry weight? Once you smoke your own home grown cronic you are hooked. Welcome to grow community. It is very addictive.

Latest posts

Back