FIRST GROW indoor,bagseed,cfl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Wel put sir. Bobby darvo..never heard it put that way. Blood sweat and tears..and then more eh hie?
WE shall devote all to the lady. She comforts us. She consoles us. We give our soul, our being for a slight chance to rule them. When we've finally caught them, is it not us whom are caputered fully?

^ i'll second, and third that.^:D :cool: ...

dammmmitttallllll, that must be some gooooooooooooooooddddddddddd stuffffff...:D ...

wow. my eyes hurt now...............................................................

looks good brother Chef...we know whats on your menu!!!:D ...

looking good chef...some nice looking smoke for sure...man i cant wait for xmas to whack the AK:hubba:

the chef said:
Hey sundancer you gotta give us a smoke report on that ak.

you got it bro...as soon as i wake up from the buzz ill post one lol :D its gonna be a LONG month waiting for them to finnish!

Yo Ho chef,

LOL, I bet that was a sticky job. I wonder how many times you just stuck your hand right up to your nose to get a good sniffer full of that perfume. MMMMMmmmmm, yessir !!!!!

CONGRADULATIONS on what looks like a very promising Christmas Season. Hee-Hee....

We will be standing by to hear about the taste, when your ready to let us know, Don't forget now...

Ps. My W/W and the B/M are down to the wire it's just the fine tune of percentages now. So any day, Ha-Ha has me excited, can't wait to share some pics myself.

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

TY king, the blue widow taste wonderfull. It's blueberry is very present even in the aftertaste, but it also has a frosty, cool ice to it. I'm guessing it's fromm the ww. Ya got me jacked about your harvest, look foward to a taste report from ya!

hey chef i see that youre using the 27 watt bulbs i was just letting you know that if you want a big boost in lumens and a full spectrum bulb for vert little money at home depot or lowes they sell a 65 watt bulb spiral that gives off 300 watts and fits in the regular socket fo 15 dollars and u would be amazed at the boost in the size of the colas works wonders up here in alaska they cant keep them stoked at the stores salsa

Um thanks fer the tip, and if i'm not mistaken i got the 65 watt at lowes and the 68 watt at home depot. Got only one 65 and three 68's in the flower tent now. Thank ya bud.

Latest posts

Back