revived and growing again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ta2dguy said:
hi 2dog, thanks for stopping by. i hope you had a good christmas and are enjoying any holidays you get. i have not yet ordered any seeds but am sure still looking for peoples opinions on what to get. i have never ordered true genetics from anywhere before but am leaning towards greenhouse seed co., dutch passion and vancouver seeds to keep it a little canadian :). any suggestions from some people that have ordered seeds would be nice. i like a nice fat growing plant with fat juicy buds that are done in 50ish days. i am not against a lankier longer flowering plant either as long as it is goo worthy. thanks for your time and opinions. happy growing.

you sound like an indica/kush person..

I am loving my sourcream..however it isnt that quick. I have seen amazing things with ak47 and ak48 but I believe those are hybrids..
I like ordering from
nirvana
attitude seeds
or hxxp://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/indoor_marijuana_seeds.html

change xx to tt

maybe make a list of ones you like then ask opinions..

thanks for your input 2dog. i have heard about sour cream and it is on my list as well as a whole bunch of others lol. there are just sooooo many to choose from that i cant make up my mind enough to list a few for opinions. i am more concerned with the site(s) i get my seeds from being legit with delivery and strain. again i thank you for your opinion 2dog and will be purchasing some sour cream beans for sure in my first purchase.

Check out C99 and Apollo 11 from Joey Weed @ Hemp Depot.

absolutely lovely....great to say you saved the women!!!...looks like some good puffin!!

thanks spaceface, i am hoping for some good puffin.

thank you as well THG, i will try both of those as well.

over the next 2 weeks i will be ordering 6 strains and so far i have sour cream, c99 and apollo 11.

it will be a few more days till i get some more pics of the girls up but they are doing great. they are filling in nice and starting to goo up nicely(some of them). there is a strain in there that i dont think i will grow again, it is getting big with big fluffy buds on it but it is hard to find the trichs. the fun of sorting thru the crap to get to the good stuff. happy growing.

it has been a while since i last updated this gj but i have been without a camera since the day the last pics were taken. other than that there has not been much else going on. the girls are doing great. they are at the 37th day of 12/12 and are stinkin up the place nicely. i have them on the edge of nute burn but dropped the ppm's down a little. things are growing along well and i am hoping to get some nice buds/smoke from them. here are the lovely ladies now in all thier glory. i hope you enjoy the pics and if there are any questions/comments please leave them. happy growing.

had trouble posting pics..... they are down below somewhere

sorry but i got a bit carried away with the pix but i think i got them right. each row shows 3 shots of each plant and the last bunch is a mess of plants that got stuck in one pot but grew like crazy. i hope you enjoy the pix and if there are any comments/questions please do. im going back to the volcano for a few minutes;) . trying some samples of the one plant that is turning a little yellow. she is maturing kinda fast i think but i am not complaining.
:48: i dont mind sharing

IMG_1929.JPG IMG_1932.JPG IMG_1935.JPG
IMG_1938.JPG IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1942.JPG IMG_1944.JPG IMG_1945.JPG
IMG_1952.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 24
got most of them. o well, i am no f'n good with computers... or cameras. guess im gonna have to stick with the growing. try to enjoy those pics lol.

IMG_1904.JPG IMG_1896.JPG IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1909.JPG IMG_1910.JPG IMG_1911.JPG
IMG_1916.JPG IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG IMG_1958.JPG

there.... i hope lmao. i think i got the rest of the pics now. these are supposed to all be up above somewhere but.... sorry. im done for a while lmfao that was frustrating.

i thought i would add these shots.... i put small chip dip containers in the baskets to hold extra solution in case there were issues while i was at work(long story). i am quite surprised to see the rootball stay up in the basket. this happened to all the plants except the one basket with the 4 plants- it over grew the basket a bit but no where near normal.

IMG_1899.JPG IMG_1900.JPG IMG_1901.JPG

i cant be trusted with a volcano and a camera:eek: .

well, sad to say but today i woke up to a hermie :rolleyes: . o well, off to the trash... er, hash pile with it. 39 days flowering. any relatives, living or seed form are going to be destroyed. i have 2 other plants that are the same girl and the mother. it is a shame cuz it was growing so nice. it could be a few factors like the stress they went thru a while back that they recovered from or a slight change in light schedule or both but i figure it is just bad genetics to start with si i am tossin the lot of it. the living plants are being monitered carefully and will be picked at first sign and put into the hash/vaporiser pile. lotsa positives tho cuz i delete a poor strain from my stock and get some early smoke. i took some pix, sorry for the blurry ones. i tried to get a close up of 2 male nanners while still green and easily hidden. there are some pics of the nanners when bright yellow and far to late to catch. going to clean the room good before next flowering and im going to try to keep a better/proper gj from start to finish. until then :48:

IMG_2189.JPG IMG_2183.JPG IMG_2184.JPG IMG_2178.JPG IMG_2179.JPG IMG_2193-1.JPG

wow, those are blurry. where is the "these pictures are worthless" emoticon.:) :bong2:

here are the other 2 hermies. they are both clones from the same plant as the plant pictured above. a shame about being hermie cuz they were growing strong but the good thing is they will turn into hash nicely. a few pics of the doomed just before cutting and a couple pics of the nanners. there is also a couple pics of the rootball that formed in those small dip/cream cheese containers lmao. the rest of the ladies are being moved to a different flower area so i can clean out the one they were in and get ready for the next round.

IMG_2269.JPG IMG_2276.JPG IMG_2285.JPG IMG_2327.JPG IMG_2323.JPGIMG_2264.JPG IMG_2268.JPG IMG_2329.JPG IMG_2336.JPG IMG_2334-1.JPG

Latest posts

Back