3 strain LED in hempy buckets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
left to right: bobo 25 days flower,
clones: bobo, jack, and el nino in coco blend
seedlings: little ones are fem hawaiian snow, fem cheese, theres a total of about ten, the rest are unknown gender b52s and top44s and one fem super silver haze, its my biggest hope to keep around. dont know if their all in the pic..

bobo 25 days flower.jpg

clone tray.jpg

the future.jpg

Upped the nutes to 8/16ml per gallon. Hope they like it, the el niño and bobo look ok to take it, I have confidence Jack will like it too. Bobos will kill ylthe others for quality, yeild, and be done 2 weeks faster.

Decided (stoned) to start somemore beans: brainstorm haze x5 (feminized)
7 satori, and 3 bagseed (really potent sativa high with kinda poor flavor, hoping good genes, bad grower..) Cut the mini bobo, smoke some Thursday night, lucky me!

Clones in coco blend are ready to move up, gonna try hempys. Hempys with black gold coco blend- peat moss, coco, castings, pumice. Hopefully the peat moss doesn't give me trouble with ph. Clones look very healthy, should be blooming under 600 watts of hps by weds or Thursday night. Off to get buckets and coco blend mañana. Maybe I'll start a seperate log, since they won't be under any LEDs.

I'm not really updating here, but will post end pics and results, smoke reports, etc when it's all said and done. Not alot of interest here and not many led growers so I've kinda moved along. This forum is awesome, easy to use and full of knowledge, but I gotta put my energy where ican get input and stuff. Peace out, see ya with pics and yeilds and stuff in a few weeks.

Raisin Jackson said:
I'm not really updating here, but will post end pics and results, smoke reports, etc when it's all said and done. Not alot of interest here and not many led growers so I've kinda moved along. This forum is awesome, easy to use and full of knowledge, but I gotta put my energy where ican get input and stuff. Peace out, see ya with pics and yeilds and stuff in a few weeks.

I was looking forward to seeing the end results, too many LED journals end up this same way.

My led adventure is not at an end.
I just see alot more led grows at a different forum, and there's alot more input u know, actually this forums a heck of alot easier to use and I still really dig it.
I also have an hps grow and as I'm kinda rebuilding, it's only gonna get bigger and bigger and sicker and sicker til my goals are met.
The led things turning out to be more for fun and to try and see what they can do. I wanted to see if they had potential as large scale lamps, since I was starting over, but the hps bulbs will be doing the breadwinning while the LEDs will be growing my personal stock, and giving me something to "play with".

all these are after 47 days of bloom

only the 9 mostly led ladies: 6 bobo, 3 el nino

6 bobos under 2x 90 watt led
3 el nino under one 125 watt procyon

got 2 jack herer, 2 power plant, and 2 white widows that were mostly under cfls that arent pictured, they stretched a mile and are having a hrd time standing up.

my jack herer smells like latex paint/grapefruit/pumpkin pie

yummy

bobo is like bubblegum wrapped in dank sweaty armpits, which it turns out is quite tasty.

leds seem to be taking longer than the hps, the bobo should be done in a couple days, but it wont be.

these 3 are all bobo

47 day bobo top.jpg

bobo day 47 closeup compressed.jpg

halfandhalf.jpg

I just found this thread. Please update, I love led's, I'm just scared to spend the money.

There doesn't seem to be any problems with their growth, though. Does it compare to what you would expect from hid's?

They aren't performing as well as hps, but they performing as good as can be expected for an entirely different way of growing. In time with some tweaking they should do alot better. I am thinking of trying one plant under each UFO and going scrog, with the hempys I can't do a sog with small square containers as I think would work good too. My yeilds will be on par with the average growers under hids I think. I will not get the yeilds I hoped for but quality won't suffer. I've always been blessed with quality and struggle for yeilds. I have another grow going under hps, another new thing I'm trying, using coco blend in hempys. I just watered them after 6 days without, which is what I want, a low maintence passive hydro grow that I can leave to it's own. They look great so far.

The other six plants I have in the led grow were under cfls and stretched like mad and are just wanting to fall over now. If I get a half gram per watt with the 9 led girls, I think I will be happy. Well it'll be hard not to be happy with a few zips of bobo curing in glass.

My hps experiment looks to destroy my led experiment.

It's very hard for me to do the same thing twice, so I'm always something new. This grow will buy me a couple more 600s too.

Also if anyones concidering buying a UFO, the ones I got are making me happy, I got them from sunshine sheds or something like that for 200$ each. They are the 7:1:1 red:blue:eek:range. Hard to beat them prices, I read about them in skunk magazine.

6 plants under 2x 90 watt ufos yeilded 124 grams.
The rest were mixed, got about a half ounce a piece from them.
Took an extra week to finish under the UFOs.
I'm out. It's been fun, there's alot of led growers at 420 magazine, if anyones interested. Peace.

Latest posts

Back