Lowryder#2, Master Kush X Lowryder, and DJ Short

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like an off strain of panama, deep reds and huge harvest, been a while s21 since i seen ya last, looks like you kept everything in order lol oh and greg lol this is funny
"are plastic imitation's " lol

Dc

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
That's sweet s21. ;) Looking foward to watching your next grow and cross. If ya need any help smoking that bud just give a yell. :aok:
You know wouldn't that be great if we could have a Marijuana Passion get togather. Everyone bring some of their best stash and have one big party.:holysheep:
Come on down its in the 80's suns out and the surf up.
O and the Buds are curing real nice very smokable.:smoke1:
I also got about 12 grams of very good Kief out of the final trim. Did the nylon over a jar worked good.
Ended up with 80 very nice Blue streak seeds from 1 plant that I put pollen on a few of the lower branches. I wish I would have done some of the Masterlow IMO its by far the best. I will see what my son's have to say.:48:

Thorn said:

That is the Master Low I put that plant in for bud of the month. The picture did not the plant justice. That one was 12 1/2 inches tall. 4 1/2 inches wide. Once I broke it all she was loaded with very hairy dense nugs. As the hair dried thats what has put all the red in the plants. I took all the plants down a week early cuz I could not control the odor. This may have had something to do with it turning red. It didnt cause any problme with the quality cuz it sure is smokin fine. Right now its probaly 90% dry but needs longer curing time. Weighed all 3 strains last night, had a total of 572 grams. Probaly will shrink another 75g or so. Need to keep my boys out of it or it will shrink real fast.

I'm trying to get into growing but i'm completely clueless. I dont know the first thing when it comes to growing. I would really appreciate it if someone would tell me what i need to do to grow blueberry in a small closet.

chohan21 said:
I'm trying to get into growing but i'm completely clueless. I dont know the first thing when it comes to growing. I would really appreciate it if someone would tell me what i need to do to grow blueberry in a small closet.

I would love to share what I have learned over the last year. I just hooked up with a few Experienced Growers on this great site and they pointed me in the right direction or gave me advice. Its off to work for now but we will get togather later. Blue was a very easy grow!!.
One quick thing you must have good lighting and good air circulation. The number ONE IMO is PATIENCE!!!.
Try not to over do when growing that was always one of my many mistakes!!

:yeahthat:

chohan21 said:

Also READ and READ and READ light you've never read before lol! No seriously, search and read, and this site is the best place for it!

S21 YOU GOT MY VOTE FOR BUD OF THE MONTH FOR THAT COMPACT BEAUTY MASTERLOW!!!
THAT IS ONE GOOD LOOKING MA MA!!!:clap:
YOUR CURED BUD HAS A BEAUTIFUL RED COLOR TO IT I SURE WOULD LOVE TO GIVE IT A TRY.

EXCELLENT GROW DUDE!!!

lol i've also learned you can drown your plants in attention. doin to much. i see it happen alot.

Dc

y0 s21, i grew some masterlow too, it by far, came close to some ppp i had a while back, very suprising, and great couch lock!

I'm thinking bout trying some masterlows myself. What kind of taste and what about yield?

Richy-B said:
I'm thinking bout trying some masterlows myself. What kind of taste and what about yield?

The masterLow has a great taste and very good high.There is a lot of Kush in this strain. It grows very easy with not a lot of work. It is also very quick.
I can't remeber how many were Masters, Blue Streak and Lowryders but I ended up with 20 plants and got close to 1 and 1/4 Lb dry weight. I am getting ready to start some more auto flower and AK-47 unter a new T5 with 8 lights in a closet.
My setup is all most finished I will post some pictures when it is done. It is a 2 X 4 area with 40,000 lumes for veg. This is the smallest space I have tried to grow in. I hope that this works. I em working on ventalation today and should be finished.
If I can help in any way let me now??

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GROW

:D I've got six females right now, two LRx1 and four LRx2. :eek: And my LRx1 I just ordered from the Doc five days ago arrived today and I'm going to germ them right now! Masterlows next time for sure next time though.

:cool: How much lighting(watts) did you have for those 20 plants?

Richy-B said:
:D I've got six females right now, two LRx1 and four LRx2. :eek: And my LRx1 I just ordered from the Doc five days ago arrived today and I'm going to germ them right now! Masterlows next time for sure next time though.

:cool: How much lighting(watts) did you have for those 20 plants?

I ran 3 - 400 watt Hps from start to finish. I have 3 MH/HPS that run off the same ballast.
I am going with a 4'X2' T5 with 8 bulbs this next grow.I have started just been lazy on starting a journal.

Congrats on bud pic of the month last month! how comparable is 8 T5 to 3 400w hps? pullin up a chair for the next grow!

s21thomas said:
I ran 3 - 400 watt Hps from start to finish. I have 3 MH/HPS that run off the same ballast.
I am going with a 4'X2' T5 with 8 bulbs this next grow.I have started just been lazy on starting a journal.
First let me say :holysheep: Those are some fat F'n buds:holysheep: But here's the question, you didn't run the MH's? You could've is what your saying, right?(i'm high) One more question. What's the size of that grow area?

I know this is an old log and you probably wont see this but........EDITgrow dude!!!! Absolutly amazing:eek: Mad props man:cool:

Pce

I think the auto ak 47 is gonna put this to shame but this grow had 3 strains to choose from.

Just Amazing!!!!!!! I'm Gonna Read Your Other Journal.....this Is Exactly The Way It's Supposed To Be Done...!

did you notice different phenos with blue streak, i got blueryder going

SWEET!!!! Nice grow granddaddy. Started a grow in Nov. with 8 plants. Ended up with 2 females. Not sure of the strains. They were just bag seeds. About 6 weeks away from harvest. Can't wait.

Latest posts

Back