light switch during flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazedreamer

Reaction score
ok so basically this guy wanted to grow and found an add all included with aq tent ect but the light was a cheap led and the dude knew nothing about the quality of it. so he got one plant from seed and been given 10 clones. when flowering started, the plants had flowered for over 1 and a half times they were supposed to finish in but there was still some trichs but never becoming amber. then someone gifted the guy a dimmable ballast with 600 watt bulbs. so he cut all the clones and kept the large plant from seed and switched the light. on that plant u could barely see any trichs. after the change of light, the buds started tightening and frost started appearing bur the buds started drying kinda... what should I do? I have no idea how log into flowering I am considering the other wasn't strong enough

i would say that tasting and deciding when to pick them this run is your best chance, and prepare for a better second run. good luck and welcome to MP :)

Mj is annual. After so long in flower they will begin to die. This will show as all amber, then the plant begins to eat itself (dieing). Should have kept the clones and dished the other

i ditched the clones because tehere was iterally 1 gr or 2 of bud per clones when they were like 60 days flower. thing is the trichs startedappearing when I switched the light. is there any nutrients j can add to help? or should I just flush because even underthe old light I started flushing whwat I would consider early because the plants never flowered completely because the ight was too weak... and I kept the tbig plant because I lst'd it for so long it should yield a lot. thing is im a but confused in what I ould do

ps sorry for mistaked keyboard has trouvle

Start over with the proper equipment. Or reveg. Revegging is flipping light back to 24/7 and waiting a long time for new growth.

the thng is the plant is sill good and healthy. basically under the led the budy were airy and absolutely no trichs would appear. as son as I changed the lights, those airy buds suddenly became omplact and trichs started appearing so its definitely not a throw in the garbage. the strain is tangerine dream

Seems like you're asking why the buds tightened up and started producing trichs after he switched from the LED fixture. I would think it would have more to do with the wrong spectrum being given off from his "cheap" LED. Switching to the 600 started providing the plants a more desirable spectrum. This is just my theory, maybe someone else will add to it. As for what to do with the plants, I personally would harvest and start fresh by ditching the LED fixture and maybe use it for vegging/ clones and the 600 for flowering. JMO

Might want to replace your hps bulb with a quality bulb. I change my bulb out every year.

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

Latest posts

Back