Marijuana ICE Cream !! come and get it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
yo, i didnt write this bro..

Mellow Yellow Ice Cream

One of the best ways to consume pot and satisfy your munchies at the same time is to eat it as ice cream. Gently ((!!!)) heating cannabis with cream is an extremely effecient way of maximizing the extraction of the THC components of cannabis. And storing the ice cream in the freezer will maintain it's potency for months to come. However, to get the best results, use hash rather then grass in the recipe.

Ingredients:
25G ((2 table spoons or 1/4 of a stick)) Butter
18FL OZ Single Cream
75g sugar
Pinch salt
1/4 Ounce Crumbled hash
OR
10G crushed bud
15OZ Bananas
3 Tablespoons Rum
5 Tablespoons Honey

SERVES SIX

Heat the cream in a saucepan until nearly boiling. In a second saucepan melt the butter with the sugar and salt. Hear the hash with a flame and crumble it into the melted butter, stirring all the while. Then whisk the cream with the butter.
Peel the bananas. Put them into a large bowl and mash em up. Add cream, rum, and honey. You can add other stuff for flavor if you want, oreos, nuts, etc. Beat well to mix. Pour mixture into a chilled shallow plastic container. Cover and freeze for a few hours until the mixture is a mushy consistancy. Turn out mixture into a chilled bowl. Whisk until smooth.
Return the mixture to the container, cover, and freeze until firm. Transfer to the fridge 30 minutes before serving to soften it up.

Wa-La!

yoo if you have a ice cream maker, use that and you will get da bomb $hit!!
there are variations of this recipe....

Give this recipe for French Vanilla Custard Nice Cream a try:
ingredients:
1/2 gallon 1/2 and 1/2
1 dz egg yolks
3 cups sugar
1 vanilla bean
either 1/4 pound of trim or 1/4 ounce of bud

notes on ingredients:
-don't try using milk here, for a rich ice cream you need 16% butter fat; the 1/2 & 1/2 you use for your coffee is the best thing.
-while vanilla extract is fine, never use vanilla flavoring. It's made by toasting oak wood and then soaking it in alcohol, it really is awful. So please splurge here and use a real vanilla bean, you will notice the difference.
-while either the trim or the bud will equally make a very stoney nice cream, I have found that trim is actualy better because it give the nice cream an almost grean tea like flavor. don't use hash, much to harsh a flavor for a frozen dessert.

Method:
-put 1/2 & 1/2 in a pot and bring to a simmer, crumble in your weed and let the stuff steep on the lowest heat setting for 1 hour. remove from heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature (you may omit this step but I find I get much more thc extraction this way), pass trough a fine mesh strainer. -put 1/2 & 1/2 in a clean pot, split the vanilla bean length wise and add to the pot, put the pot on the stove and bring to a simmer.
-remove vanilla bean and with the tip of a knife scrape out the beans and add to mixture.
-mix egg yolks and sugar in a bowl.
-take 2 cups of 1/2 & 1/2 mixture and add to egg mixture, mix. (this is called "tempering the egg"; you raise the tempurature of the eggs closer to that of the 1/2 & 1/2 so that when you add them to the pot they will not scramble)
-set 1/2 & 1/2 mixture on lowest possible heat setting and add the egg mixture. THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT: with a rubber spatula you must be constantly stirring the pot to keep the eggs from scrambling. If the heat is low enough and you are diligent, in 10-15 minutes the mixture will begin to thicken and you will get a Creme Anglaise. This is the base for vanilla custard ice cream.
-remove from heat, pass through a strainer, and cool down to room temperature.
-put the mixture through an ice cream freezer, you remember the type that you pack with salt and ice.

Try this sometime and you will be rewarded with an ice cream better than any ben or jerry ever created.

Difficulty: Easy
Contains Marijuana: Yes
Milkshake:
Combine the marijuana, milk and cream. Add the lecithin granules and mix in a blender for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a saucepan and heat gently for 10 minutes in a double boiler.

Be careful not to overcook as this will seperate the curds from the milk.

Stir in the honey. Pour back to the blender jar, add the vanilla extract, cover the top and refrigerate for several hours until chilled.

When you wish to drink it, put it in the electric blender for 30 seconds and serve in a glass with a straw.

Ice cream:
Do as above. Blend in a raw egg and whip thoroughly in a blender until frothy. Pour into any suitable vessel with a lid. Close the lid (waxed paper or plastic wrap will do). Freeze immediately
Ingredients:
230 g finely pulverized marijuana leaves and flowers
2.5 dl of milk
2.5 dl of cream
1 teaspoonful of lecithin granules
several tablespoons of honey
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract

thanks tgb, ugghhh i want some right now.
i first got it at a music festival. I heard about it early in the morning at the festival, and i looked allllll day. then like 30 mins before the first show i found the dude, he was almost out..but had enought left for a bowl of each type. i payed $10 a bowl, and bought all 3.
honestly good stuff. after 3 bowls of it, i could hardly walk.

Latest posts

Back