Wild weed plant!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dopeman265

Reaction score
First off, I live in India and I hear marijuana plants grow wildly on the side of the streets around the area I live and one day, I found this wild weed plant near my house. It looks a little bit too small to be a marijuana plant and doesn't have any hairs or any flowers and it is July, so I am thinking its not weed. I can take a picture of it if someone can tell me for certain if it is or not, that would be great. Its only about 2 feet tall and the leaves are very short. Thanks.

Yeah take some pics man and lets see what we can see.....:D

I saw it in half darkness so I am not sure, but I did see some flowering, small tiny buds of white or yellow color. I can't take a picture right now since it is night around my way, I wil take it tomorow. could it be weed tho?

dopeman265 said:
I saw it in half darkness so I am not sure, but I did see some flowering, small tiny buds of white or yellow color. I can't take a picture right now since it is night around my way, I wil take it tomorow. could it be weed tho?
need pics, could be anything a lot of plants make buds

could be or could not be, post the pics and we shall see

Why are you in India?
Why spell colour as color like Americans and yet spell to as too like English?

HippyInEngland said:
Why are you in India?
Why spell colour as color like Americans and yet spell to as too like English?

Why does it matter why I am in India? to is different than too... learn english yourself.

Hello Dope

It means nothing, I was simply curious :)

There is no need for attitude here, we are all friends and are here to help as well as learn, welcome to the forum :)

Ask anything, you will find many here who will help with actual growing experience and not book read ;)

:peace:

lol Hippy, reminds me of a test i took in grade school, spelled color the English way, colour, cause i remembered it from a book i had been reading instead of the "correct" way the teacher wanted it spelled. I brought the book to school, showed her the word in print, and lo an behold, she changed the score on my test. She also spent some time that day telling us how the English language is different over the world.
want to see some pics of that plant too.....

its all good. it doesn't matter where you are. hippy see's everything. im sure he meant nothing of it.he's the funny guy here. heck im in the usa and suck at english. post some pics and we'll help the best we can.

no attitute... just a marijuana website which is illegal in my countryso when someone wants to know where I am and all, don't really feel like answering those, especially since I'm a newbie. But yea, I studied in America and moved back to India, so I spell color the way I spell it :)

and I will post pics tomorow... It is night time here in India

Mmmmm curry, I miss living somewhere with good indian food. Anyways, lets see some pics and check out what you found. Welcome to the forum.

Well I went and took picture of the 'weed'.. and it doesn't look like weed at all, just the leaves... but then again the plant is too small and there are no buds or flowers. So i guess its a no no.

photo.jpg

Probably not much getting high off of it but you could try if it is still there come harvest time...

What should I do... It doesn't have any buds or anything... Just very tiny flowers... reddish color. I am a total noob at this so when is harvest time??

BagSeed said:
Probably not much getting high off of it but you could try if it is still there come harvest time...

Hemp wont get you high but it is smokable.....if you are bothered!:D

Old Toby said:
Hemp wont get you high but it is smokable.....if you are bothered!:D

Do i smoke the bud or the actual leaves? haha i dont knowwwwww man.

I found a hemp plant and I don't know what to do about it. I want to smoke it up or if it can produce some weed, I would want that haha but yea I'm a noobie so I don't know. Someone said I can smoke the hemp, but how?? There is no bud, so I have to smoke the leaves? dried up? HELP HAHA

Latest posts

Back