MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats a nice 1st grow up got there fam.good going cant wait to see more o your grow

It's great Puff...The nugs are gettin niiice and big :D ...Some are huge it looks like...I can't wait to see how much these ladies bring in ...I'm thinkin you're gonna have a forest when ya get the 600's , a verry nice skunky forest :D ...If ya can, try to get some close up trich shots or just close-ups of the nugs ...Keep it up Puff and keep it GREEN...

Awesome Ladies Puff!!! 360,000 lumens for the next grow.....good lord the sticky goodness you will have.

Those are some serious plants. You're blowing my first grow away. Come on over and party with me and the old lady. I'll pack the first bong.

stoneylove said:
Those are some serious plants. You're blowing my first grow away. Come on over and party with me and the old lady. I'll pack the first bong.
sure....lolol. i wish i could share with everybody:D

could'nt have done it without the pointers and tips you all gave me and most thanks to MarP...to think,....i was just looking for picturs of good bud online cause i was out.....i came across this website and decided to start growing my own ... thanks again...to all the fox farm fanatics out there; Don't under estimate the power of MG ....even when in the hands of a noob...lololol

you guys wanna hear somethin' cool ???................ i got 5 flavors from bagseed with chunky thick buds on em'....1 of them hermied but i picked all the nanners(about 7 of them over 5 days) and they don't seem to be re-popping up...so that rocks too...the bud in the pics was 3 weeks old when i picked it...had to smoke something

bud good 005.JPG

bud good 007.JPG

bud good 006.JPG

Puff, nice lookin' bud mang...Haven't heard much from ya lately, hows everthing been??? aah i cannot believe you're leaving a herm in the crop , but ya do what ya gotta do ...It's nice growing bagseed tho isn't it , i've got at least 5-7 flavors/scents in my crop...it's just that i've not gotten to try but 3 of the 10 ...welp, i'm gonna throw up some bud pics in the journal...keep it GREEN...

Nothing wrong with taking a sample every now and then. ;)

what do you guys think about using 4 of those 150w $20 bulbs for under canopy lighting ????i have a LOT of small buds down low that dont get much light..

is the under side of the plants more sesitive and easier to burn ???or should i be cool with 10" or so between plant and light?

Just do the hand test PM. If it's hot on the back of your hand then it's hot on the plants. ;)

i thought about building my next grow room with a plexiglass floor and putting a butt load of T5's under it and use those tall skinny pots ....i just might do it to boost efficiency.....is two 1000w digital ballasts enough to light an 8x8x8 room ???? they should rock out at around 360,000 lumens...

PUFF MONKEY said:
what do you guys think about using 4 of those 150w $20 bulbs for under canopy lighting ????i have a LOT of small buds down low that dont get much light..

Hi Puff Monkey, From my experience it's really not worth it, Have not read this entire grow but it seems your a fair way along in bloom. If the buds down low are very small and whispy you should probably cut the stems off at the trunk. The plant still needs to give them energy/food. You don't really want the plant producing any new stem atm, keep your focus up top.

By cutting these back and essentialy opening up the canopy from bottom to top you allow more reflective light into the buds that count, also more circulation of air around the flowers (less likelyhood of mold).
Now i would consider adding a few of them lights
Hope this helps a little and good luck

Latest posts

Back