Autos, autos, autos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great grow dude. I hope my babies come out like that lmao. Got 3 Auto ak47 diesels now at 3 weeks and damn there stinking but, learned alot from you great journel.

Great grow and followup reports.
Glad to see an honest opinion comparing so many strains. (Usually its just a couple being used)
Been waiting to see how the White Dwarfs stacked up against the others. Sounds like it dishes a beating. (Im more into beatdowns than Sativa highs) Though I wouldnt mind tryin that AK one time.

I forgot how bad the diesels stink.

The white dwarf stunk as bad, and yes, the stone is good. The ak is a hybrid, so it does have a little hit to it.

mistisrising said:
I forgot how bad the diesels stink.

The white dwarf stunk as bad, and yes, the stone is good. The ak is a hybrid, so it does have a little hit to it.

great looking grow! I just finished my first indoor grow and about the 5th week of flowering I had a spider mite problem read on this site about all kinds of different solutions but the one I tried was the garlic water one.
let me tell you I cut up about 4 to 5 cloves smashed them then cut them up put them in a sauce pan of water and when they got to a rolling boil boiled them for about 1 minute. let it cool put it in a spray bottle and soaked them down. man!!!! it did the trick killed them little booogers dead in their tracks and they never came back. the post said you could spray them once a week but I just kept checking them for the bug and didnt see any of them.

not after taste or smell on the product either. chemical free and cheap! good luck!

Latest posts

Back