The Bet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herw are a few pict at week 6 the first female has showed without changing the lights from 24/7 All plant are 10 th 13 inches the tallest two were tranfered to the flowering room Friday
Pict 1 & 2 are of the PBF1's and Pict 3 is the F2 that looks the most like the F1 at this time it will be a canidate foe backcrossing.

F! 1.jpg

F1 2.jpg

F2 3.jpg

Is there much purple showing?

I have a Purp that everything is purple but the actual leaf part. Stem and all veins are dark purple. It is pretty cool looking

I have one tha has been purple since the 2nd set of leaves. Like your's the the leaf is green but the stem and veins are purple I have a F2 the same way I hope one is male that can be backcrossed.The more purple the better with lotsa crystals is what I'm after this grow.

Uncle has done figured out he is buying me a new computer. He has not given up but know the KO is just a coule month a way.
The growth is slower under the CFL in IMO. I figured to be cloning the first time this week but it look like it will be next week.
The plants all most doubled this week with only one plant showing streaching. The lower branches are starting to grow now so I just have to wait on then to grow then it will be on to the next faze. All 3 areas growing at the same time.

Clearly, you are going to win. However, as you mentioned the growth is not as vigorous with the cfl. Flowering wont be either. Whatever your yield turns out to be...it could have been tripled. I know, you know what you are doing and this is more of an exercise to prove theory, but getting the plant to grow and flower isn't that hard. Now what I want to see is a gram per watt using cfl's. j/k lol.:D

:watchplant: looks interesting. Out of curiousity what's the prize when you win the bet? Edit: Missed the prize in the OP

the quad core is as good as yours looks to be coming along goooood! is it AMD or Intel?

:yay: :banana: It worked after 3 days of trying it finally let me post pictures.
Due to having to move intown for awhile the PurpleBud's now have a home in the sun out.
The ladies(PurpleFrosting) in the pictures are the first and second plant to show female, 2 male have been cut down.I am moving all the plants to the flowering room today except the 2 female that will be used for mothers for now. They have 6 or 7 branches bewteen them that will be the first clones will take pictures when I take the clones

1 momma.jpg

2 momma 1.jpg

2 momma.jpg

Missed the beginning of this, need to find a chair in this crowded room.
more PURPLE mojo

Time for a update the Purple Frosting in pict 1& 2 are 3 weeks into flowering

The plant in pict 3 is the natural branching plant that was female. planning the reveg her after harvesting her.

Pict 4 is a purplebud that is covering with trichesomes as soon as she started budding she did not bransh so will try to reveg her also if smoke is worth it.

Pict 5,6 & 7 are the three Purple Frosting to be chosen for Mothers they were the first to show sex and 2 sex under 24/7 .

Lost all but 2 Purplebud(lucky they are females)to heat and spider mites used a threee way attack to rid grow room at this time. 1)Neems oil first day 2)50/50 ISO/Ice cold water second day 3) natural cannabus insecticide (see sig) third day 4) Ice cold water four day 5) wait three days 6) repeat steps 1 thur 4. Then use as needed when you see evidents of bugs.

Purple Frosting 3 week in flowering in pict

001.jpg

PBW3F!.jpg

natural brancher.jpg

PFw3f.jpg

pff1.jpg

PFm2a.jpg

pfm3top.jpg

Latest posts

Back