Crystal..from seeds.nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao:

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

063.JPG

064.JPG

Yeah, too big.
BTW the simplest impromptu greenhouse can be made using flexible white plastic pipes, they are very cheap and can be put together with joints and glue very quickly and covered with plastic sheet.

okay been working on designing a cover for me Ladies as we will be geting lots of rain here soon..and winds..so what i did was place a fence Pannel in front of Garden to block the wids..it will slow them down I hope..and I Placed a 20 foot 4x4 in ground and was going to do a lien too..but decided that was way tomuch work:rofl: so I have a lot of 20 foot white pvc..someone mentioned earlier..( Thanks:aok) THis im working with...but it wont be 20 foot high..lol..maybe 12 tops..have some more work with pipe will keep ya posted

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

Looking good 4u..Maybe you need a green house kit. I have been reading up on this type of gardening. Pretty interesting.

Crystal is on my to grow list I cant wait to see the results.

ive never noticed how ya frame there was built. its just two long stakes of thick rebarr and some pvc bent arched over onto each rebar?
cheap idea but yet very effective as it appears.
cool!

love it.
looks like we wont see you come harvest.. you're going to be chopping and manicuring these monsters untill next spring :p ;)

I would tie a tarp above her. Just like we do for camping. release one end when the sun is out to let it get the rays then just tie it back up if it rains. Good luck!

:shocked:shes is looking positivly beautiful and tree like :peace:

Hello friends..Hope all is well in your Garden..:bong:

zip..yeah cheap...i had all that just layn around..so it made a great frame so far..i have one side plastic up and is doinf well against the winds...interesting to see how it holds to the rains when they come..lol..so Far its been a great summer here..and looks like another week closer to harvest with awesome weather..take care buddy

Kaotic...yeah you will stilll see me...because i Harvest alone..I think i will Take all the collas ..and practice with my bubble bags on some..but a lot will surely hit the compost pile..I have a a dozen plants...4 are Monsters like this..ill keep ya posted

benny...thanks..she is looking good..The 13 week one..I decided to reveg in the ground...stiill nothing yet will let ya know..have a great Harvest youself comeing

2Dog...thanks lol..i hate those blue tarps..they stick out Bad..lol..Thanks for stopping by..Be good..and if ya cant be good be good at it:aok:

UKgirl...96hrs from right now..I will have you in my arms..
3.gif

bUrNoUt420 said:
lets see some pics!!!!!!

Theres one 8 posts back...and on everypage...Ill posty some more when she shows changes...Thanks for stopping in

Hello Friends...shes starting to bud..lol..I have my cover ready but have yet to use on account our weather has been Great..Im sure ill have to use sometime before harvest...its been to great weather wise this summer..Take care and be safe :bolt::bong:

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

anberlinaddict said:
that looks real good.......

Thanks my friend:48:

I have placed the cover over at a great risk!!!! i was stupid to climb a 16 foot ladder at the angle it was at...well I went down in nieghbors back yard..and hurt self bad...im gonna see my Doctor Monday...people want me to go in ER but I aint paying that cost and let some stranger mess with what my Dr..has fixed over the last 5 yrs..call me stuburn..:p..now if i have to add side plastic i can..I have the Plants covered and when rains it will fall along drip line:aok: just curious how it does in the winds..I chose not to cover the others as they will be all down next weekend..we have 3-4 days of dry 68f comeing still...but as ya can see the Sativas have a while to go..have a great week everyone..untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2251.JPG

DSCF2252.JPG

DSCF2257.JPG

Latest posts

Back