FIRST GROW indoor,bagseed,cfl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man those first three pictures are all male plants.The third pick is of a pollen sack totally open with pollen dropped I do believe.If you have fems in your garden you may as well count on lots of seeds.I think you should have stayed on the site for more advice before you logged off paranoid. IMO

:yeahthat: most definately.

how do you pee or do #2 if ya use ya bathroom as grow room and they in lites out? do you just hold it til lites ome back on or do you interupt the lites off to go in an do bizzness?
but ya said ya built a new grow box huh? ya got pix?

Bro those are some massive balls on those first 3 pics...male for sure...

You need to get those males out of there right now:eek:

You need to do more reading. There are tons of threads with great pictures of males and females. Do a search so you know what to look for. It may well be too late to keep your girls from seeding up since at least one of the male plants has dropped pollen.

Hi Chef, judging by ur first 3 pics, it looks like u have sacs which means MALES. Keep them away from your other plants and do it asap. Once those sacs open you may ruin your whole crop.
The plant for pic 5 &6 looks shhort and bushy, which is good. Keep your plants as close to the light as possible so your plants wont use energy to grow closer to the light.
Females have hairlike pistols shooting out of the internodes of the plant. Research the resources for sexes on MP and you can get excellent info as well as illustrations. GL!

better luck ....what, next time ....what? Threw out the males kept the female note this was a street bagseed looked like a hermie bag i wanted to see if stressing a hermie or male seed, would produce a fem. got one out of 3, plus my blue lady,enjoy

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

hey chef your blue lady is looking good can't wait to see her grow keep up the good work.

thanks crozar and jcakes glad you tuned in lady blue is looooking ggooood i,ll post pic,s soon along with moby **** and easyryder maybe ill start a new thread have to e logic about it first dont want to over use my posting privledges, green thoghts to you both.

Thanks to all for tuning in and your support these pics are for you in the second pic you can see a proud papa and his girl enjoy; sorrry all, i'll wear a shirt next time.green thoughts to you all!

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

It looks like in the near future you will have some nice lookin plants:)

Best Wishes
"P"

Pretty cool looking cfl set up you've got going there. Can be a pain trying to cover a tall plant with cfl's... but so far it looks like she's doin her job :).

Any idea what spectrum your bulbs are? If you buy a few 2400 k bulbs or around there, you might be able to amp your yield up a bit. Reflectors are always a plus too. Happy growing!

tanks dynaglideguy and Mental long time no hear, glad you tuned in. My cfl 's are reds running about 190watts. I'm about 1-3 weeks from harvest and will keep you posted.

One healthy looking lady out of the three . Not bad at all for bagseed Chef . Also with cfl this grow still promising. I have noticed that your male plant were taller fast and the inter-notes are far apart , with female plant the inter-note seem to be shorter and the plant are bushier . I did my first and second grows already but still rooky at this . IDK if inter-note might tell the plant sex in veg stage or not . I am currently growing one plant too with cfl . Just trying my luck really for fun . Good luck and keep us update on the last two weeks of harvest because they are very important .

Haha chef, didn't even notice you in the mirror in that one pic haha. Looks like you have 3 weeks or so to go... maybe more but I could always be wrong.

thanks aisiansky and mental, i tried to go to work for hooters but they said no gotee....oh well maybe next time.

Just the opposite aisiansky my female grew taller, don't know for sure tho i had some streatching issues

Latest posts

Back