FIRST GROW indoor,bagseed,cfl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the latest, plus lady blue, for you aisiansky. Hope you all enjoy!

DCFC0015-1.JPG

DCFC0022-1.JPG

DCFC0023-1.JPG

DCFC0021-1.JPG

DCFC0016-1.JPG

DCFC0018-1.JPG

DCFC0017-1.JPG

DCFC0019-1.JPG

DCFC0020-1.JPG

One of the pics look like you have lights mounted near the floor shining up? If so, this could be contributing to your stretch. You do not want to provide light to the underside of your leaves.

I am guessing that you have at least 3-4 weeks, maybe more.

ty frankcos and goddess for tuning in, my lady i started this grow with and i kid u not incadesent bulbs and slowly evoloved, no lights at the bottom just took pics right outside my grow box. I did put a little stretch on lady blue but nothing excessive, not a huge grow space(s) so i flower when ladies are a foot or a little taller.Your advice is as always, a breath of fresh air my lady.
My deepest grattitude.

ty stonedrone fer dropping by, getting close, she's starting to get that sugary coating an my mouth is watering. Hope the third works out fer ya.

looking good blue will start a journal soon with her, a pinapple express, and a auto-easyryder.

Latest: Auugh, running out of room in the box! I moved lady blue, blueberry x white widow, to the flower room to make room for another lady. My first girl is a week or so from harvest and lady blue is just over a foot tall. These are the latest plus a cola shot from kayla, my first girl. Hope you all enjoy!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

Will harvest in next day or two, scope showing cloudy trics, and amber is almost to 40%, not a huge coating but looks good. Apoligise for pics, new meds i have to take. I'll get adjusted next shoot. Enjoy!

DCFC0001-1.JPG

DCFC0002-1.JPG

DCFC0003-1.JPG

DCFC0004-1.JPG

DCFC0005-1.JPG

DCFC0006-1.JPG

DCFC0007-1.JPG

DCFC0008-1.JPG

thanks killum and mental, lets all sing together,...frosty nugs......frosty nugs.

Oh yeah! it's harvest day, if im not carefull she might produce 8 or so grams when dried. Strait filtered water for a little over a week,and now on to drying and curing. Thank you all for your help and guidance, too many to mention. Lady blue is next(blueberry/white widow), My first grow went better than i expected. She's not a 2lb wonder but she's my first in a long line. Being bagseed she's not bad for a 2 foot plant started off on incadesent. I can't wait to see how lady blue is gonna fill out, she's from a reliable stock (dinafem), and i now have a better take on things. Thanks again all, i'll post pics of lady blue soon, she's only been in flower for 5 days, untill then happy winter harvest!

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0021.JPG

DCFC0022.JPG

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0025.JPG

yes that first cut is awesome. congrats on the harvest my friend

thanks blue "frosty nugs" alien, fer stopping by. Really excited to taste bud i know for sure was grown right and wasn't hurried for quick sale.

Latest posts

Back