FIRST GROW indoor,bagseed,cfl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice job chef looking good here's some GREEN MOJO for ur blue lady.

j cakes, thanks for the mojo, i'll put up some pics 2morrow fer ya.

Couldn't wait fer 2-morrow, here she is ladies and gents,as promised, in her first week of flower as of today, "LADY BLUE". Shes getting bigger and has all these little spots thats possible cola sites. I'm letting her go untrimmed for the expirence. I trimmed the first one and got the general idea and now want to see what a wild woman looks and grows like, to see where i possibly would like to make cuts on my winter grow. Hope you all enjoy and i'll be holding green thoughts fer you all!

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

very nice chef keep it up cant wait to see those budds poppin

Gonna finish this journal ouy with lady blue. She's on her 10th day of flowering and looking good.I hope you all enjoyed this gj and i'll post pics as she gets close to harvest. Thank you all for your help and support! Green thoughts be with ya and enjoy.:beatnik:

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

Snapped these as i went to feed, I waited fer the light to cut on and went in and whooowee, lady blue is a shtinky! Enjoy!:beatnik:

DCFC0022.JPG

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

Alright 2 weeks flowering and forming bud clusters, she's gonna produce some schtinky bud, and i got white hairs all over. Sorry about the out of focus pics but its the best i can do fer now, i'll be glad when i can smoke her so i can cut way back on the prescripts that affect my eyesight, anywho the countdown continues!:beatnik:

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

ver nice there chef i think i can smell that sweet sweet stank from here lol. keep it up late bro

ty jcakes, she's got little buds all over the place now!

Sing with me:guitar: liiiitle buuuds!:fid: liiitle buuuddss! I gave lady blue a little trim and snapped a few fer your enjoyment...enjoy!:beatnik:

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

I would try and get your lights above the plants, also do you wall that off with mylar or something? are you growing in front of a mirror?

If so loose the mirror and use mylar or flat white paint on all walls surrounding your plant. enclosing the plant should help with your lack of light.

Man thanks growdude, gonna go to the homer depot and get some mylar to cover the mirrors, walls are painted white and went and got two mambo jumbo cfl's a 65watter and a 68 watter to add to flowering, running roughly267 watts total fer flowering and the light bill is still under $125.00. I'll get a full pic of my set-up when lights come on at five here to see what ya think. Gonna try to figure out total lumes and keep ya posted.

Well went to the homer depot, picked up a new timer, mine went caput right before my very eyes, asked around fer mylar they looked at me as if i was speaking a new dialect or somthin. Could use a little advice on where to pick some up thanks. On with the show! Holy schmoke lady blue is loooving the new jumbo cfl's! Temps are still way down and she is thriving, i think the days are right started flowering on the 22nd of last month. Here are some of the latest with her sisters in the background. Enjoy!:beatnik:

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

ty fer stoppin by killuminati420 buds buds buds everywhere and schtinky!

I finally got my flower room where i want it! Now running a total of 357 watts with temps steady at 82 and 76-78 when dark. I took growdude and others advice and found a fireproof reflective sticky covering a friend gave to me back in Texas and covered the mirrors. I don't know the lumes, guess i'll figure them out one day. Ladies are loving all the new light. Moved my easyryder in there to finish out flowering in 12/12. I also couldn't resist snapping a cola shot, enjoy.

DCFC0004-1.JPG

DCFC0003-1.JPG

DCFC0005-1.JPG

I believe it's day 28 of flowering, lady blue is starting to get frosty and schtinky and budded, she's such a naughty little girl:p Once again some pics are out of focus and i'm sorry! Prince valium is slapping me around a bit but managed to snap a few good ones. I'll get better pics soon and thinkin on putting her up fer bpotm when she gets a little more frost and color. Enjoy the pics and if you drop by don't be afraid to say hi. Vapin!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

damn chef looking good man. you're doing a good job bro keep it up i can't wait to see my plants when they start buddin. tomorrow will be 1 week of flowering for me and what i founf out was all four are ladies and there all gettin there pistils.woot have some pics up tom. late bro

Latest posts

Back