FIRST GROW indoor,bagseed,cfl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright jcakes congrats on the females, all the green mojo to your buds my friend.

Things are going well with lady blue, her buds are getting fatter and really starting to connect on the stalk, plus she's getting that nice sugar coating! Gave her the last bit of nutes from here on strait water. Enjoy!

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

Sweet bro...hard work pays off
Looks like some tastey stuff...I wish my screen had scratch and sniff:cool:

It's so terrible......lol you can smell her around the corner ucandoit!

Looking Great chef...she looks wonderfull...so ya shut down earlier grow do to you think landscapers seen....Did they or was ya parranoid?...take care and be safe,,,oh...and KEEP M GREEN:D

Paranoid.. who me smoke? Uhhh wait a minute.... i think i see....

Went ahead and moved all lights above the plants, Carmen my pinapple express joined the flower group tonight and i got my thai super skunk a veggin in the box.

DCFC0026-1.JPG

DCFC0027-1.JPG

DCFC0028-1.JPG

the chef said:
Things are going well with lady blue, her buds are getting fatter and really starting to connect on the stalk, plus she's getting that nice sugar coating! Gave her the last bit of nutes from here on strait water. Enjoy!

You still have a long way to go. Why did you stop giving her nutes?

hey there chef looking good brotha. i'm right behiind you man my girls god some pistils everywhere im loving it. keep it green

Hello my lady and jcakes, i started giving her nutes again just in a more measured and controlled way. I stopped cause she started to nute burn a bit, you know wwidows. So i cut her back to watering fer a couple of days and now got her on nutes again.

Finally got them batteries and snapped these of lady blue, frostin up she is! The countdown continues, enjoy!

DCFC0001-1.JPG

DCFC0002-1.JPG

DCFC0003-1.JPG

DCFC0004-1.JPG

DCFC0005-1.JPG

DCFC0006-1.JPG

DCFC0007-1.JPG

DCFC0008-1.JPG

DCFC0010-1.JPG

DCFC0011-1.JPG

DCFC0012-1.JPG

Mmmmmmm......just plain yummy.......I love how dark green the leaves are...very nice

Ty HL, she is deffinatly darkerthan the others......yummy!

looking good brother! :D bet ya cant wait to chop that :hubba: green mojo for your ladies and :bong1: for you!

Sundancer wut up! Everytime the lights come on i'm waiting at the door wanting to go poof...Your done, but she's only 37days into flowering and still has a little more than two weeks before i start scoping her to see if she's ready....Hehehehe! The top now looks like its been dipped in sugar and she's not even done!

Looking good Chef!! Yep, looks like you dipped her in the sugar jar:hubba:

Hold off, but start sharping those shears:D

Smoke on:bong1:

FTC in the house! Here hold this:bong1: i think i've sterilized my shears 6 times already, vacuumed the floor 4 times, and her medium is clean enough to eat off. Still have to light candles, recite bob marley mantra, clean out cureing jars fer the 4th time, play cheech and chong's "Hey man it's dave!"....man i still got alot to do!

Latest posts

Back