Bubba Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends..here is A story about some Bubba Kush a friend gave me..I started 12 beans and 7 popped....and after a long time :rolleyes: all 7 have shown female:yay: The first one to show I have Taken 6 clones for my Fall grow..and all seven are in the ground now...will continue from here on to Harvest which should be Halloweeen sometime..okay let me load all these pics..I have over 30 and may not be in order.. so please let me finish..will take 3-4 posts thanks Friends..oh but first:bong::bong::bong:

0792.JPG

0164.JPG

027-1.JPG

031.JPG

030.JPG

043.JPG

069.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

Okay last 3...ill be doing updates on Sundays..starting after Labor Day..Thanks in advance to all that like to fallow along..Have a great winter:cool:

010.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
I started 12 beans and 7 popped....and after a long time :rolleyes: all 7 have shown female:yay:

Hi Smoke!!

I would say since BK is 'clone only' ya got yourself some S1's (all females..). Just keep an eye out for pesky nanners when the time comes..;)

oh man, 4u2, those look nice and lush.:) .

in the last set of pics , (3), looks to be another grow shed in the making?;) ...

i've got my seat bro...Irish...

Thanks Smokemom for the mojo...

chris..:bong:

nvthis..Thanks for the warning...ill be sure to keep a real close eye on the one I took clones for..they are in shed..take care and be sfe..

Irish..thanks for grabbing front row..thats some white doard yes i used some in shed..but was seeing if i placed two 4x4 pannels in corner..would it create more lumes on plant..well i found it willted more then the ones now in there:giggle: take care and be safe

:bong:

ok irish time to move up ,,im wanting front row seat an all :giggle:

looking wonderfull 4u ,:heart:
just let the boys :chuck: to eradicate them nanners should they appear :spit:

:48: :bong:

Looking very good KEEP up the goo work MOJO to ya...

:ciao:Looking nice and green 4u2sm0ke:aok:

Sure has some big fan leaves.

:bolt::bong2:

wheres the (BK) beef???:D ...

Sunday updates?

come on, you can't be holding out on me like this 4u2.:hubba: :cool: ...

IRISH said:
wheres the (BK) beef???:D ...

Sunday updates?

come on, you can't be holding out on me like this 4u2.:hubba: :cool: ...

so sorry my friend..I been under the weather since My Ukgirl Left...they are Budding..but way behing my others...I have a cover ill move over them later..Right now its covering my massbucket..untill next week..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2008.JPG

DSCF2009.JPG

DSCF2011.JPG

050.JPG

045.JPG

048.JPG

047.JPG

your not getting love sick on us are you 4u?Just kidding.;) nice plants.

Oh Yeah....But glad I have My growing to help Pass time.....so lets get a growing:lama::bolt::bong::watchplant:

cute dog 4u...likes guarding the bud and helping dad plant? I am constantly telling my chiweenie to get her snout out of the plant pots..

Latest posts

Back