La Woman (1st grow) *UK*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrownhomer

the only tonic is chronic
Reaction score
Hay guys this is my first attempt at growing heres a wee bit of info on wot ive been up2! feel free to look around , all comments welcome! thanks for any help! cant wait to get to the end of my first ever grow :D:D:D

Reserva privada , DNA GENETICS LA WOMAN.
*400HPS*
*seedlings were put into Plagron LightMix*
*moved onto Plagron Batmix when put into flower*
anything else u wanna know just comment and ask! :rolleyes:

the pictures of where we`ve been and where were at now!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Very bushy...nice job...but don't wish for it to be over already...the journey is half the fun....

Hamster Lewis said:
Very bushy...nice job...but don't wish for it to be over already...the journey is half the fun....

Yeah it totaly is , ive really enjoyed the process wasnt sure if i would at the start!!! but its turned out to be a lot of fun!! its given me and my gf a few laughs along the way too!

ive just started a 12/12 (trainwreck) grow as a friend of mine grew some strains from seed on 12/12 an got nice results, its just a wee experiment , anything else i try will be given a 18/6 cycle but its nice to play about :p

Thanks Hamster Lewis for looking in! ill update the pictures from tonight!:hubba:

most recent pictures :) cant wait to get her dried and cured mmmmm.

from what ive read on the forum you just cannot beat smoking your own stuff! you guys all seem really proud of what you accomplish i hope i do the plant justice an get results like ive seen from some of you on here!

just a quick note! , due to the freezing *** temps were getting at the moment , some of my fan leaves are turned purple! its bloody nice to look at but hope it dont affect her over all. thanks again for looking in:):):)

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Filling out nicely....you'll be toking your own before you know it.
Keep up the nice work :farm:

Welcome to the forum Homer :)

You are quite correct, the moment you smoke your own you will never go back to the streets ;)

The purple leaves are a sign your temps are getting too low, the lower the temp, the slower the plant finishes.

What temp does it get down to?

Is your light on during the night?

How long has it been in flower? From the look of her she looks about 5 weeks.

If you take the plants from under the 400 to take pictures it shows the plants better and not yellow, this way we can see if any problems are starting ;)

1 last question, what were you doing up at 4am?

:rofl:

They say MJ isnt addictive, but that is not entirely true, you are soon going to realise how addictive growing it is :)

:peace:

Man...she is looking juicy!!! Your gonna love that! Your makeing it look like you've been grwing for yrs....she is definately healthy, and lush! Glad you found the site, and thank you for sharing your grow with us!

HippyInEngland said:
Welcome to the forum Homer :)

You are quite correct, the moment you smoke your own you will never go back to the streets ;)

The purple leaves are a sign your temps are getting too low, the lower the temp, the slower the plant finishes.

What temp does it get down to?

Is your light on during the night?

How long has it been in flower? From the look of her she looks about 5 weeks.

If you take the plants from under the 400 to take pictures it shows the plants better and not yellow, this way we can see if any problems are starting ;)

1 last question, what were you doing up at 4am?

:rofl:

They say MJ isnt addictive, but that is not entirely true, you are soon going to realise how addictive growing it is :)

Hay Hippyinengland! thanks very much for ur comment!! yeah 4am...it turned into one of them nights haha. she is 8weeks into flower atm ,but yeh i think the cold has stunted her growth a fair bit! *stupid scotland* my lights come on at 6pm and go off at 6am. i dunno if that info is any use lol! im gunna get her out tonight and get some proper pictures i should actualy apologise to all you guys on here!!! my photography is awful! an from wot ive seen all of you lot are great at it!! haha so ill hang my head in shame everytime i put pictures up!!!

UKGr0wer - Thanks for lookin in man! yeah glad to see all the uk growers lookin in!!! :):):)

UKgirl420 - Thanks ukgirl240!! appreciate u havin a look in on my wee attempt at growing!

legalize_freedom - Hay man thank u for ur comment !!! im hoping i can do the plant justice!! hehe! ur welcome for my sharing with you! really enjoying the forum! everyones really helpful and friends and NOT arrogant! which is awsome! , its really nice to just come on sometimes and read thru all the stuff , its nice to see what u guys have been up2! and great when u get to see pics of everyones hardwork!!!

CungaBreath - Thanks dude! *fingers crossed eh*

homegrownhomer said:
my lights come on at 6pm and go off at 6am. i dunno if that info is any use

Sure is.

The light is giving heat at the coldest part of the day.

I am an hour from your boarder, I understand what temps you are dealing with ;)

You dont want your temps to dip below 65F (18C) because that is where the slow down and problems start.

Any idea how low your temps get in your grow area?

oh thanks hie my temps dropped to 64.8 last night so im buggered

lol

anyway homer that looks superb do you know the flowering duration of la woman cos it looks like it will take a few more weeks and leaving it until the last minute will result in more skunk to smoke.

btw trainwreck is a superb strain too

t4

Not seen you active for a bit J.

Keep it up, no one likes being buggered.

I have not tried TW yet, when my time comes it will be fun to grow.

hippyinengland - yeah man , u know what its like!!! today when i went into the grow room to put lights on temps were at 15 C. :(

she wos supposed to be finished on or round about the 18th hoping the cold hasnt stunted her too badly! not sure how to help it either , i have a small radiator thingy , its a plug in thing. never ever used it , spotted it in my closet tho!

Time4PLanB - yeah man i think the cold has hurt her finishing time :(

oh and yeah TRAINWRECK is the nuts guy! my friend grew it for his 6th grow it turned out beautiful and smoked amazing , really really sticky buds , fantastic smell , i found it to be a pretty heavy stone tbh , i strongly recommend it!

Myyy nighttime temps are falling to as low as 14 C , ive found a space i could put them in the dark however the temp in there is 24C

is that too hot for lights off???thanks in advance fellas!

Nice going HGH, to be honest any bud out of your first grow is always a big success, I reckon 50% of first timers fail first time round because they haven't researched enough or been stupid cheap on equipment (like flowering 6 plants with a 40w floro). Maybe it was the chill factor towards the end but tbh I think they look pretty good and wouldn't say they look harmed too much. They look big 'n sticky enough and it's not too uncommon for some strains to show some purple, especially indica dom strains.

:farm: :aok:

Hay Bigdave! thanks man ,yeah in all honesty i thought i wouldnt have got this far!! haha , ive never done anything gardening related in my life!

my gf took some pictures for me tonight so ill throw them up , noticing some colours & wot i think might have been nute burn?*im not using any nutes now just plain water and molasses*

but as im sure to say a million times ,im a total noob ,jump in and correct me!! hoping theres nothing unfixable! ,was thinkin of tryin to get a hold of epsom salts on monday?if u think she needs it?

8weeks into flower :

DSC00554.JPG

DSC00555.JPG

DSC00556.JPG

DSC00557.JPG

DSC00560.JPG

DSC00561.JPG

DSC00562.JPG

DSC00565.JPG

DSC00566.JPG

Not sure if that is nute burn....it cld be the plant finishing up...I had a Russian Rocket Fuel that did the same thing...as the end came its leaves turned an autumn color as the last bit of energy was being sucked from them...it you are not giving them nutes i wld think it is not being cause by nute burn...maybe a ph problem or no problem at all...cld be the end cycle combined with your cold temps...

I think it is just using stored nutes, it looks healthy and happy. Many strains start to yellow and turn different shades towards the end of flowering, My NL looks like tree leaves in the fall, so many colors. As long as the leaves are not shriveling, and drying up, I'd say your right where you should be.

Hola again Homer.

You have to address the temp issue, I reiterate, you must get an ambient temp of at least 18C.

Your babies are going to hang and stay stationary.

This will stagnate the medium and powdery mildew will attack you.

Dont ruin your accomplishment this far into it.

Trust me on this, its very important.

Latest posts

Back