La Woman (1st grow) *UK*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she looks good for your first my friend keep it up im deeling with the cold aswel im abit south of you in the north west england happy growing:)

thanks guys!!!
i appreciate the very quick responses :)
think iv got the temp problem solved, during dark hours im gunna put her in the cupboard next to the grow room which has an almost constant temp of about 21c.

will that sort her out????
also what does "powdery mildew" look like????
youv got me scared now H.I.G
thanks everyone this is all helping

powder mildew not on cannabis but you can see wot it looks like

powder.jpg

PowderyMildew.jpg

no no thats spot on mate , thanks very much for doin that! , im gunna save that to keep in mind to look out for it for this and future grows!! thanks a lot Fruity86!! . sorry if i constantly sound astonished and thankful! lol just still shocked that people can be so helpful and nice not for there own gain , this forum so far is fantastic really nice people with lots of experience and advice! and even the less experienced are looking in and commenting *like myself* seems good for a bit of banter and help at the same time!

also meant to ask , will the space ive found be ok for dark?its light proof , and has temps of 12-14 C
hoping this will combat the cold thats affecting the LA WOMAN (who , not that anyone will care but the gf has named her "marge" lmao just a bit of random info for u there)

thanks again to everyone looking in!!!!

that is a great looking plant for a first.... or 30th grow. awesome job. wtfg. i will be looking forward to your next one.

ta2dguy said:
that is a great looking plant for a first.... or 30th grow. awesome job. wtfg. i will be looking forward to your next one.

Ta2Dguy! :) thanks mate , really nice to hear , had a lot of encouragement already haha , really good to have this be my first grow its given me that needed wee boot up the arse of confidence that i had/have about growing :D:)

ive got another wee grow just now , started on 12/12 just as an experiment , gonna wait till im further into it before starting the journal on it.

thanks for looking in :D

HOMER: dang! hope my fg looks as nice, well done
like the accent by the way

Thanks FA$TCA$H! :):D haha , oh no , trust me , no one likes a scottish accent is awful :(

PS LOVE YER DUGGIE!!!!!!

homegrownhomer said:
Thanks FA$TCA$H! :):D haha , oh no , trust me , no one likes a scottish accent is awful :(

O the scottish aint bad its the scousers you wanna close your ears too :rofl:

or even the mancunians like me :p

UKgirl420 said:
O the scottish aint bad its the scousers you wanna close your ears too :rofl:

or even the mancunians like me :p

and me :woohoo:

two wee quick pictures the mrs took :) my camera skills are awful but hers are not bad ! :) , ill be hopefuly able to get her the chop end of this week , maybe end of next , due to cold temps i think her time may have to run a bit over , but i dont mind waiting , just want to do the strain justice ! :):D

found a description of her here :

DNA Genetics LA Woman Feminized is a match of two multi-award winning strains. She is great tasting and very strong. DNA Genetics LA Woman Feminized flowers a week longer than the original LA., but a week shorter than the Martian Mean Green, making it a well balanced cross time wise.
DNA LA Woman Feminized is quicker to veg than the Original LA., and her yield is almost double! This cross grows like an indica with one main cola and little side branching, and will work well for sea-of-green. With her incredible smell and strength, it's hard to go wrong with this cross. People will be satisfied by the bag appeal and frostiness ,keeping all who try her begging for more.
DNA LA Woman Feminized stays short, and if you feed her heavily, the buds pack on the weight early and finish in the best part of 9 weeks. Don't be afraid to thin the large fan leaves in the 5th week or so. This will allow the light to penetrate the canopy and reach the lower sites and will be replaced within a week. Look for your flavour, if it is LA you're after, or Martian? Or maybe it's a little of both, you make the call with this one.

222.jpg

budshot111.jpg

Very nice Homer...gonna be some great smoke:aok:

sundancer245 : Thanks mate , cant wait to get her chopped im dry and getting inpatient haha but the gf is insisting we wait till she is couch lock materiel!

4u2sm0ke : Thanks dude i hope so !! hoping this will give me the confidence boost to keep growing an stop buying!

Pepe_Le_Dank : Ta much pepe!! cheers 4 lookin in!!! xxx

homer can we have a smoke report I have an la woman in my grow! thank you!!

Looks good Scottish Homer, I am doing a LA Woman myself right now, free seed from the tude. I noticed they are really short and bushy, how many weeks did you veg her before you went into flower? Mine is at about 6.5 weeks veg, so damn stumpy only like 5"-6" tall! Everything around it is 10" or higher LOL.

tact mine is huge...like a straight up growing bush...how funny so different.

Latest posts

Back