strawberrycough and G13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtreduce

Reaction score
just flipped 12 strawberry cough and 15 G13 here we go......:hubba:

g13 (2).jpg

strawberry cough(2).jpg

6x10 room two 1000 watters with 8'fan exhaust through lights 8' charcoal filter exhaust and 6 inch intake

and it's soil? if so, what kind of soil? two 1000 watt lights. Are they HIDs? HPS? or MH?

what kinda nutes are you feeding them? are they from seed or clones?

mjr(organic) supposed to be a secret but.....hps....just popped em and this is my first grow so im not in the know on the nutes yet so just water and they are clones......

thanks for the link i need all the info i can get.like i said this is my first run.i have built many rooms but this ones mine.my buddy i built the rooms for is running me through the first one as a favor...and we are going to check the ph of my tap later so for now theyre gettin spring water.my fingers are crossed.

Looking good!

Have you grown SC before? I've grown it twicw and i like it a lot. Smell, taste and buzz are top notch. Not a very big producer though. Keep on doing your thing.

kebnekajse said:
Looking good!

Have you grown SC before? I've grown it twicw and i like it a lot. Smell, taste and buzz are top notch. Not a very big producer though. Keep on doing your thing.

nope this is actually my first grow but i hear its some fire......

I checked on them right now and they are looking a lilttle droopy/sad is that normal? im splittin a gallon of water between the 15 and a little less for the 12 every other day is this enough water at this stage?my partner said stop tripping they are fine but it does not look like it to me.

Depends how droopy. They do stretch and relax during the day, depends on when you catch them. If it's a constant or bad state, it's usually heat or under/overwateing. Hard to say without pics.

i will flick them right now its probably not bad.these are my first babies.....

week one all my babies looking good a little droopy still on the g13 side but they are starting to take off.....

005-1-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-2.jpg

I like me some Strawberry Cough! Look good bro! Im stayin tuned:watchplant: Wats your light cycle like?

Latest posts

Back