strawberrycough and G13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so after doing a little reading on the site i decided to bend a couple of my girls.....here goes

end of week two added earth juice nutes to my watering cycle ended up bending all my g13 babies to keep my canopy level with the strawberry cough they seemed to be about a week behind the g13 when i recieved them

g13 pinned strawberry not pinned

i mixed them some mexican bat guano tea today.

they are starting to get bushy i am a little worried on the space i have.

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

straw2.jpg

g132.jpg

g1322.jpg

straw22.jpg

IMO, if you have 60 sq ft and 2 1000W lights, you are not going to run out of space. Although I am curious why you are LSTing them if you do not believe you have enough room for all of them? Why force them to take up more square footage?

However, you have not even sexed these plants yet. Odds are that half of them will be male. You have a long way to go. They will most likely get substantially taller and bushier.

they are all clones so they are all female.and the main reason i did the lst is the strawberry clones were smaller. my g13 were double the height i want to keep the canopy off the two lights the same.my question will eight plants that are going to recieve more light produce the same as 15 plants fighting for light in the same amount of time?

sixtreduce said:
they are all clones so they are all female.and the main reason i did the lst is the strawberry clones were smaller. my g13 were double the height i want to keep the canopy off the two lights the same.my question will eight plants that are going to recieve more light produce the same as 15 plants fighting for light in the same amount of time?

Flowering time is a factor of genetics--the amount of plants will not affect flowering time, just yield. Some people like to grow a lot of smaller plants. I like to grow fewer larger plants. I find it easier to take care of fewer plants, and (heaven forbid), but should you get busted, fewer plants just looks better and some states have mandatory jail sentences for being over a certain number of plants. It is more a matter of your own particular growing style/preference. That being said, your yield should probably be about the same.

so 8 plants would yield about the same as 15.in the same conditions.it would be a lot easier taking care of less plants i can only imagine watering all 15 of these when they are triple the size.

week three decided to let the g13 off the hook the strawberry cough caught up height wise.the g13s were getting too wide, now im gonna let the get tall

end week four pruned the lower branches and smaller growth took some clones sent them into 12/12

end of the first week 12/12 most of the growth i removed awile back has come back with a vengance the trunks are looking fat and the strawcough has some monster leaves.

straw3.jpg

g133.jpg

straw4side.jpg

g134side.jpg

new babies.jpg

g135.jpg

straw5.jpg

straw5top.jpg

Latest posts

Back