multi strain auto grow first time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i had done some modifacations to the tent. i added another inline fan just for the light. so the light gets air in one side out the other from outside the tent. and the carbon filter is vented out of the tent. also the pineapple express is starting to flower!!!! the bcn diesel isnt to far behind. Vertigo has a ways to go yet. i am going to water tommorow after the fishing tournament so the water can sit for 24 hours t get rid of chlorine. darn city water. well here are the pics let me know what you think and how i am doing.:rolleyes:

100_6159.JPG

100_6160.JPG

100_6162.JPG

100_6161.JPG

ok i am updating. i have been watering with nutes every other water and havent had any issues yet the last batch of water with nutes was 1200 ppm and didnt burn the plant. the pineapple express is at 20 inchs rite now the pictures i will attach are her i wont bother with the others yet nothing good to show. let me know what you think.

100_6258.JPG

100_6257.JPG

100_6256.JPG

100_6255.JPG

looks good ///you gona get some nice nugs.///peace [j]

Yea buddy! You got great internodal space there. All those branches too. I would bend em out sideways so they bud the whole way up the stalk and branches.

ok the first three pictures is the bcn deisel that was a freebie from the single seed centre and the last three are vertigo. all of my plants are spaced out aprox 2 weeks. so the pineapple express is 2 weeks older then bcn deisel and then the vertigo is four weeks younger than the pineapple express. i have them twist tied to the edge of the 3 gal pot to open it up for light penatration. the bcn deisel is a DARK green with massive leaves. it is short and very tight together. and the last is the height of the pineapple express. and thank you guys for stoping by started to feel like no one looks but i should knwo that people do.

100_6271.JPG

100_6273.JPG

100_6274.JPG

100_6275.JPG

100_6276.JPG

100_6277.JPG

So i recently placed an order on amazon for a bunch more stuff for the tent and plants. i ordered floranova grow and bloom so i can run my dwc bucket on the next run. i also ordered snow storm ultra. if any one has any advice on this please help me i dont wana mess things up.

Latest posts

Back