sweet tooth under t5 gro like a pro doctors lab NO TRASPASAR STOPSKY kush4less

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the bagseed finish is nice. looking forward to the rest of your grows

Kill a Watt said:
the bagseed finish is nice. looking forward to the rest of your grows

Hello Kill a Watt Thanks for stopping by ;) I'll be perfecting my grow technique... great things are in the making my friend
lets enjoy the ride:48: :48: :48: :bongin: :welcome: :vap- silver vapor: :vap_bong__emoticon:

I just got done building the tent I added

NEW set of t5 54Wx4 for a total of 20,000 lummmens 6500k
also an exhaust fan that will get all the air out in one minute by the CFM
some passive fans
NEW timer
i did a trasplant into roots organic COCO hydroponic mix(store did not have soil)
I fed them 1/4 strenght and light is about 14 inches from the plants until they get use to the light then Ill slowly slower the light
temp have stayed at 82 while lights are on and 72 at night humidity of 70% YAY! I love this numbers Perfect
so now we wait and see. I forgot to take pictures but they are so small anyways ill just take some pictures next post

Looking great Dr! Sweet tooth is one of my favorite strains for but I havnt tried the barneys farm one.

I noticed you said there is no need for a ph meter with those GH nutrients! Is there such thing ad ph balanced nutrients?

thanks kill a watt and Mainharvest the GH website says on the general organic feeding chart
"adjusting PH is not nessessary" thats wht the manufacture says so thats what I'm doing following the label instruction

maineharvest said:
Looking great Dr! Sweet tooth is one of my favorite strains for but I havnt tried the barneys farm one.

I noticed you said there is no need for a ph meter with those GH nutrients! Is there such thing ad ph balanced nutrients?

yes there is here is a quote from the GH website on floranova

"FloraNova is a one part formula that is pH stabilized..."

on my first hydro grow back in 2004 I used GH one part floranova and I never had to adjust my ph it was always good ecxept I had a recirculating system so I would change my water every week or two and my ph would get high the next day so i would adjust
but if i was doing watering to waste meaning only using the fresh nutrients water i wouldn't have to

so yep ;)

picture Update
March 19 8 days ago
went from 1000 ml 1/4 strenght to
1200 ml 1/2 strength nutes
18hours lights t5 ho 6500 k 20000 lummens

untitled1.JPG

update for this week march 27
on march 25 i topped them some are 6 inner nodes already

went from 1/2 strength to full strength and stopped the black diamond its only for the first two weeks
also lower the lights about 4 inches away temp are in the low 80's but humidity is staying a bit low so i added water around the tent also started foliar feeding while i play classical music to them!

I'll take fresh pictures tomorrow they look double the size

im getting sleepy so ill continue uploading pics later i got a lot

here is one of my tent setup:hubba: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :holysheep: ;)

untitledyx.JPG

more of the same :hubba: Im very happy so far :p
this are still from last week I took fresh pictures last night ill Upload them very soon!!! they look so beast

1.JPG

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

ed.JPG

untitledyx.JPG

untitledxz.JPG

untitled.JPG

untitled[1.JPG

untitledd.JPG

Latest posts

Back