HSO is producing autos now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawhse

Growing for Me
Reaction score
Bummer. Not sure I like this move. Any thoughts mpers

??? when your in business to make money you sell what people want... If there is a demand breeders will fill that demand...

I don't really get what the big deal is?

Well I guess I agree with the business part. I really didn't think autos were as popular as they are.

Sawhse--I kind of feel like you--autos are a backward step in cannabis genetics. I always hope that breeders are in it for the love of the plant rather than the love of the almighty dollar (or pound or whatever). Autos take away from the quality of great cannabis. Breeding quality strains with ditchweed just to make it a little easier and faster to grow seems so wrong on so many levels.

LOL--at first I thought you means that they started manufacturing automobiles.

If it were legal in more places , and people didn't have to rely on stealth and speed , then maybe things would be different? Just my opinion

Sawhse--I kind of feel like you--autos are a backward step in cannabis genetics. I always hope that breeders are in it for the love of the plant rather than the love of the almighty dollar (or pound or whatever). Autos take away from the quality of great cannabis. Breeding quality strains with ditchweed just to make it a little easier and faster to grow seems so wrong on so many levels.

LOL--at first I thought you means that they started manufacturing automobiles.

a few years ago i took a step back and started growing auto's and never looked back i do grow photo's
but the latest strains ones that are auto's x auto's or photo's and not pure ruderalis

are actually pretty good bud
i agree lowryder sucked but the strains that have came from it that have been bred and crossed enough times that really all that is left from its ruderalis heritage is the auto trait and higher CBD

can i ask what the last auto you have grown out was and which breeder ?

I know that auto anesthesia from pyramid is potent.. Northern lights + black domina
Converted a branch and have some pollen to cross with my auto climax which is also supposed to be very potent according to what I read.. Either way, I'm making a new cross and it should be real good.

Pic included of bud from AA

View attachment DSCN2942.jpg

Right now I'm doing speedy Gonzales by kannibia and black jack auto by sweet seeds , and thc bomb by bomb seeds only doing two at a time because I have a small growing area and not enough lighting , but the speedy and black jack both look super! About twelve inches tall and just started flowering they are said to be in the 18 to 20%thc range has nylon ever gon these before? Any pointers would be great , using dwc/dip hydro with 50/50 hydroton coco fiber gro medium , 250 watt hid lighting GH nutes and bud candy

a few years ago i took a step back and started growing auto's and never looked back i do grow photo's
but the latest strains ones that are auto's x auto's or photo's and not pure ruderalis

are actually pretty good bud
i agree lowryder sucked but the strains that have came from it that have been bred and crossed enough times that really all that is left from its ruderalis heritage is the auto trait and higher CBD

can i ask what the last auto you have grown out was and which breeder ?

I can't even remember what it was, but it was recently like in the last year and from a major breeder. I do hate to throw seeds away, even freebies. Compared to my photoperiod, autos do not hold a candle to them. Also, you can only "breed out" so much ruderalis or you do not have autos any more. You absolutely have to keep ruderalis genetics in there. I have smoked for many many decades and autos just don't do it....even the "good autos". I also like to be able to clone, something you cannot do with autos.

The last auto I grew was a nirvana product. Bubble something. Not sure what happened but I had to switch it to 12 12 to bud. It was prob not a auto put in wrong package.

I can't wait to see what new strains people are growing in autos. I dont mind running seeds but would rather run clones if I had a choice.

the main reason i switched to auto's was the higher CBD which you will hear few people mention
i did get a hold of some Yummy which is a high cbd strain and here shortly ill have more room to enjoy more strains

I can't even remember what it was, but it was recently like in the last year and from a major breeder. I do hate to throw seeds away, even freebies. Compared to my photoperiod, autos do not hold a candle to them. Also, you can only "breed out" so much ruderalis or you do not have autos any more. You absolutely have to keep ruderalis genetics in there. I have smoked for many many decades and autos just don't do it....even the "good autos". I also like to be able to clone, something you cannot do with autos.
there are indica's that are almost full auto that have 0% ruderalis in them
and some of those eventually if grown out long enough will still terminate veg and begin to flower
sorry im a stoner and forgot what i was saying

Latest posts

Back