Outdoor Medical Adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ston. So I made a determination from a couple of different factors.

1. I looked at the outer trichs, they are cloudy/amber on most of the flowering plants.
I opened up some of the fattest nugs and it didnt look like it was done developing, but it could be. I dont quite have the trained eye yet.
2. I checked the weather channel . com and it says 99% humidity through this evening, 80% through most of the day tomorrow. returning to 90+% through 2mrw evening.
3. inspected the buds for powder mildew, found about three spots on the buds that have been unaffected so far. so i plucked those spots and quarantined them.
4. The only thing im a bit bummed about is that, I read its better to pull the plants in the morning before the suns out. So less chloraphil in the plant matter. O well, ill take that over whole nugs frosting over with PM.

It is around 55% right now outside, weirdly the dry room is 65%. So I'm running the De-humidfier now prepping the room. I hope it works its a real 'petetite dehumidifier' but the closet is kinda small. Gonna let it run for another hour or two, while regularly checking the weather outside.

Well cheers to you ston, appreciate the fast response!

Wish me luck!

thank you rose!

update : cut and trimmed fan leaves / non sugary leaves / dead spots / moldy spots. Not too bad on the three plants. The other plant is so moldy i dont know what to do with it. I did not trim it tonight.

The plants started drying at 9pm tonight. Humidity level in dry room is about 60% at about 79 degrees F. two fans blowing, one of them is an exhaust. I have the mini dehumidifier running as well.

The buds will need another final trim / manicure at some point.

Time to look at a few more drying methods.

:peace:

Selected the one plant w/ the ugliest nugs. trimmed out the best looking nugs, starting to cure them now.
Then I Froze everything else. no idea the weight. got my bubble bags. rinsed one time, nice yeild, no idea the weight. dried it a bit, froze it, then shredded into fine powder onto cardboard. Going to let that dry for a few days.

rinsed again. decent yeild again. in the freezer now will repeat the process.

I tryed some of the hash. boy did it bubble up in the pipe wooo. and now im stoned. had to edit a bunch of backwords words on here hahaha.

Going to start trimming the other plant tonight to put into cure cause its starting to get a bit dry out.

Also found a few seeds in that plant. Figured what a great time to try my light dep offseason outdoor experiment.
The plan is to veg under bunch of cfl for a couple weeks. might get a LED but not sure yet. Supercrop, FIM, and LST them. and when they are ready set outside. In the mean time i will build a little shelter so that when the time comes, when the days start getting longer i will be able to light dep chamber the girls.
Any input is welcome and encouraged.
Thanks for stopping by.
:vap-Bong_smoker:

Latest posts

Back