The Magic of Oxygen ... Fighting Hydroponic Diseases....Nano Bubblers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If no DO in water your water becomes stagnant. Not good!

Hey guys ya'll got room for an aero guy in the conversation ?--- I use 35 gallon storage containers --Big black boxes with an orange lid with a checkerboard pattern !--- I use about 10 gallons of nute water with a filtered 396 gph pump pumps straight up thru a PVC manifold with micro sprayers !-- Anyway I run a bubbler in each box --Just a regular 2 inch diameter air stone !--- My bubbler is not an attempt to dissolve O2 into the water !--- Sure some may dissolve but my air pump and stone is for air exchange inside my boxes !--- The roots are just hanging there and can obsorb all the O2 they want from the air in the boxes as long as it is not stale !--- So all this talk of DO and venturi stuff and bubble size just really don't apply to my aero systems !-- Just one less thing for me to worry about !--- H2O2 in my res. ? --I don't think so !-- I use Richie Riches hydro tea as an additive got like 35,000 species of beneficials !-- About a cup per 10 gallons of nute solution per week !--
Keef, those airstones are far from being enough for air exchange in a grow box, you surely have an exhaust fan for that, you think the airstones are helping in venting as well?

Latest posts

Back