Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Rose. I followed advice from here to not grow satori on my first grow. I'm indoor. I want to know what I'm doing before I try and grow a tall lanky girl in a box

I read someone said that. I think she is easy to grow and I believe Mandala agrees.

Sooner or later I might have to find out for myself !- She ain't tall and lanky !--

Farmer - I run an SOG rotation - Aero under LEDs -- been running my two Widow girls for about two year's -- I've cloned the Hell out of them girls !- recently added the Tranquil Elephantizer !- I ran a cycle and liked it !- been busy cloning enough to run a whole SOG at a time !- I guess what I'm asking is hard is Satori to clone ?--

Thanks Rose !-- U need to know these things !-- I don't be liking no one time weed !-- What if I like it and wish I had more but it's all hanging on the drying rack ?-- The Widow has been good to me !-- The T.E. is working me but I get to try over and over again until I find it's sweet spot !-- Should be able to run my first full T.E. SOG - 15 Aug !-- I'm seeing a box of about 15 of them Satori finishing at about 14-16 inches with a single fat kola about a foot long !-- Think she could grow like that ?

Well, I decided to go ahad & plant more S.R. to make up for the plants that drowned. Gonna have a Strawberry patch of a different color. hehehe
Keef, those S.R.(f) X W.W.(m) ARE LOOKING LIKE THEY GONNA BE A lot BIGGER.I still have the S.R. mother indoors in bloom & 2 of the S.R. X W.W. I'm hoping for a good mix. Looks like I have at least one T.W. clone gonna take off. It has roots starting. I took 2 more a couple days ago. It seems to take about 2 weeks for the cuttings to root. I'll plant every clone I can get from the TW.

Well, I wish I had known that she wasn't tall when I ordered seeds. Oh well. Always next grow.

Is there something in the air !- I just put some seed in wet paper towels !!-- 4 Strawberry Rhino - 4 Strawberry Widow ( complements of the Gloman ) 4 Williams Wonder -- and 3 of that T.E. X White Widow ( White Elephant / Tranquil Widow ?) -- and I'm gonna start some more later !-- I have a T.E. waiting on a Willy boy !-

She is definitely on my bucket list, I'm gonna have to get some to run. I always hear such wonderful things about it.

Nobody up yet ? We gonna have to have a "wake and bake" session. So, get a cup of coffee and a bowl and we will commence with it. "Wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC.

Morning O.F.C. !- reporting for Wake and Bake !-- If I start today - how high can I get before the holiday ends ?-- These are things I need to know !--

Keef,
As high as you wanna get, so let`s get started.
Wake and bake.
Wake and bake.
Wake and bake.

Cannacaps too ?-- I did !- - Now I'm refilling my pipe !- Yep !- that would be them caps kicking in !- U fill it first in yo belly !- then straight to da head !

Still in a fog. Very long flight home, stuck on runway with mechanical issues no a/c and 105 degrees for almost 3 hours. Beat.

Umbra if passengers could bill the airline for lost time !- That wouldn't happen !- -- Hey !- pH in Veg. Keeps wanting to drop - pH in bloom keeps rising -- rust spots on each - -- but Not rust spot from some fungi - rust spots from nute lock out caused by too high and too low pH !-- -- don't be like Keef !!- U don't need to learn this on your own trust me !-- -- Keef fix it Now !-- They say don't change the pH fast !-- Keef say fix it Now !

Anyone else ever had a lying a** pH pen ?-- Double check your equipment before U go off !-- Anyone ever decide to use RO water -- I tell U secret cause I'm high !-- It easy once U know !- No one to teach Keef !--- Keef's R/O water pharming formula - Add Cal/Mag to bring ppms up to 250ish -- add nutes to bring ppms up to 550 ish -- pH up or down will add ppms - pH adjusted to 6.0--- ppms will be below 700-- with my nute concentrates from Bontonicare it comes out to -- 5cc Cal/Mag- -5cc.-Hydroguard -- 5 cc.- Pro -Grow -- or Pro-Bloom -- and about 3-4 drop pH up -- per gallon !-- have a problem check pH !--- with a pen that don't lie !-- if U only got one pen how U know U can trust it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back