Vancouver ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sisterpuffer

Reaction score
I know that @ the cannibus culture forum they have a HUGE special thread just for this but it didnt answer all my questions.
I will be traveling to Vancouver, well Canada too for the first time ever. Im just a little confused as to how everything works...
I know theres plenty of smoke shops, my questions are, can you actually buy the bud inside these shops? and if not , do you just go into these shops with ur own bud, rent one of their pieces and smoke it up?
i dont want to go there and have any surprises. well and basically feel like an idiot haha. any feedback is appreciated.
thanks every1

no they dont sell it unless you establish a relationship ,just tell them you been smoking since like 13,make sure you fell comfotable talking to this person,if they thank you cool thell just sell you some ,maybe not the first time, but possible the second, beacause ,if its, a seed bank ,then there growing it, in the back ,i rearly, there getting ,all there strains, from diffrent breeders,dont ever take you plant,i guess a bud is okay, so they can see the quality and smoke it,but again ,thats only if they trust you,and your cool with them,there not taking the chance of ruennig there bissness ,for you

gqone333 said:
no they dont sell it unless you establish a relationship ,just tell them you been smoking since like 13,make sure you fell comfotable talking to this person,if they thank you cool thell just sell you some ,maybe not the first time, but possible the second, beacause ,if its, a seed bank ,then there growing it, in the back ,i rearly, there getting ,all there strains, from diffrent breeders,dont ever take you plant,i guess a bud is okay, so they can see the quality and smoke it,but again ,thats only if they trust you,and your cool with them,there not taking the chance of ruennig there bissness ,for you

ok would it be the best for me to just kinda hang out around one of the smoke shops or in that general direction and wait for someone to approach me?
and when you go in the shops to smoke what you get, is it pretty self-explainatory, can you just rent or use a number of diffrent pieces and such?

if they got some good shit ,thell brag about it ,if they think your cool,just go in there ,smelling of strait reefer.thell probaly ask do you smoke ,then spark a conversation,and go from there,if you hang around the shop ,there probaly thinking ,what the hell is he doing here,make sure you are stoned where people can tell,and if your a girl ,you could get away with hanging out they dont care as long as your not ulgy are annoying,,just flirt with them some,if thet know you smoke ,thell offer you weed just to chill with them sometime,thinking there going to get some

gqone333 said:
if they got some good shit ,thell brag about it ,if they think your cool,just go in there ,smelling of strait reefer.thell probaly ask do you smoke ,then spark a conversation,and go from there,if you hang around the shop ,there probaly thinking ,what the hell is he doing here,make sure you are stoned where people can tell,and if your a girl ,you could get away with hanging out they dont care as long as your not ulgy are annoying,,just flirt with them some,if thet know you smoke ,thell offer you weed just to chill with them sometime,thinking there going to get some

hahaha. i get your point. being a girl, i know how easy it is to "make a deal". unfortunately im traveling with my boyfriend and i dont think that would fly to well. haha. but thank you. your help is appreciated:D

ditch your boyfreind ,your not getting shit with him around ,unless they like you ,that much or just think ,your cool people
just dont take him to the shop untill ,you make good with the people

gqone333 said:
ditch your boyfreind ,your not getting shit with him around ,unless they like you ,that much or just think ,your cool people
just dont take him to the shop untill ,you make good with the people

Damn dude. thats harsh. I know I wouldn't let my wife go it alone. **** weed, I'll bring my own if thats the cost. IMO

thats not her husband ,thats her boyfreind,hell nah i wouldnt let my wife go either,im just saying that becuase shes a girl,girls think diffrent then men .she donsnt have to give them shit , ,lol ,yea, i know what you mean,yeah i would bring the weed to,there probaly scared to smuggle it,yea take your boyfreind ,for protection ,those canadians are funny people

Mutt said:
Damn dude. thats harsh. I know I wouldn't let my wife go it alone. **** weed, I'll bring my own if thats the cost. IMO

im not fucked up so no worries. is it possiable to bring your own if your coming from the states?

yeah do that ,**** canadian weed,it is some of the best though ,but dont worry theres so much weed over there ,youl run into it

gqone333 said:
thats not her husband ,thats her boyfreind,hell nah i wouldnt let my wife go either,im just saying that becuase shes a girl,girls think diffrent then men .she donsnt have to give them shit , ,lol ,yea, i know what you mean,yeah i would bring the weed to,there probaly scared to smuggle it,yea take your boyfreind ,for protection ,those canadians are funny people

ahh young love

anyways, im not scared to smuggle, just dont know if its worth a try. by that i mean, is there drug dogs? etc... I can hide it in the middle of my bra and it wont be detectable in the screen but the dogs....:eek:. what a way to ruin a nice vacation huh?

you know where to hide it, downtown, atleast untill you get on the plane and go to the bathroom,dont take chances,but yeah your bra's fine for big quantity

gqone333 said:
you know where to hide it, downtown, atleast untill you get on the plane and go to the bathroom

f thatt
in that case i might be ditching my boyfriend for 5 minuets.

gqone333 said:
,yea take your boyfreind ,for protection ,those canadians are funny people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. nope not young love, I just know other guys. Hell I'm a guy I know better then to let my old lady in that situation. I know he won't like those 5 mintues. not at all. :D. better bring out some kick ass bud for him. hahaha.

I bought an all wooden dug out with no springs and a glass bat with the idea of traveling with me and I thought about taking it with me on spring break to the bahamas this year, but I dont think I have the balls. Although it would be pretty nice to be on a sail boat in the bahamas blazed as hell. I would have to smoke all of it because Im comming back through Miami and thier customs is a damn zoo. Free running drug beagles and all that shit. So yeah exporting Im guessing would be alot easier than importing.
Then again Canada is a diffrent world from the bahamas

you a female ,they really dont suspect you,thats why they have dogs to find out ,but sometimes the dogs dont smell depending on what you covering it with .i think garlic is pretty strong enough .but i dont know.i guess yo would bag the bud ,throw that in another bad fill with garlic ,and another bag to make sure.but that not full proof.dont try to act normal,its just gives you away,let every thing flow as it comes ,your going to be peroniod ,but thats what gets you by.what used to do is ,stash it in my belt. you can find a money belt at burlington coat factory,the .the outside looks like a regular belt .the zipper is as long as the belt you can fit atleats 3 quarter onzes.i been search stopped two times and search each time i had over a dubb and they never found it .they dont even know about it ,and the time they think of it your ,long gone
Your Moms Box said:
I bought an all wooden dug out with no springs and a glass bat with the idea of traveling with me and I thought about taking it with me on spring break to the bahamas this year, but I dont think I have the balls. Although it would be pretty nice to be on a sail boat in the bahamas blazed as hell. I would have to smoke all of it because Im comming back through Miami and thier customs is a damn zoo. Free running drug beagles and all that shit. So yeah exporting Im guessing would be alot easier than importing.
Then again Canada is a diffrent world from the bahamas

Latest posts

Back