School shooting in Washington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO... I love this topic. I'm not usually political but since I ran illegal guns for about 15 years, I have to laugh my butt off at people who think any law made a difference to me.

Make any kind of law you want.... didn't make 1 bit of difference to me. After all, I was a criminal. LOL That was in another life a thousand years ago but I guess I am that same person because today I feel the same way about pot laws.

Do they need harsher pot laws? Do the need to decriminalize pot? Do they need more lenient pot laws?

Never made a darn bit of difference to me. And, as it is a pot growing forum with members who have been doing it for decades I ask you, did the laws (before legal pot) stop you from doing anything? LMAO

We're all criminals in our own ways. Laws are laws. Criminals like me (and you) don't care about laws if it's something we want to do.

Sure, make more laws. I don't obey them any way. Never did. Not the gun laws. Not the pot laws.

And, as a last note, I am pretty sure I speak for most all criminals when I say..... new laws? Harsher Laws....Haaaa Haaaa Yeah, right. I'll obey those because they're NEW laws. Not like the OLD laws that I break. LMAO

Ted Kennedy's Car has killed more people than my gun.

So since criminals will get guns anyway we should let Joe Smoe go to a gun show and because it is a "gun show" he should be able to purchase a gun right then and there with no background check? So if they made a gun that could shoot 1000 rounds in 1 minute that gun should be for sale to the general public at said "gun show" with no background check? Do you get what I am saying? Because generally you come off as pretty intelligent, but this statement it pretty ignorant.

The argument that passing yet another law is insulting to anyone with an IQ above room temperature. If you can't enforce the ones you've got, what's another one going to do?

Kindly back up your statement about the police being "outgunned". The SWAT squads of any city that's got one are equipped with full auto firepower.

I'm still waiting for your definition of "common sense" gun laws, unless you think I'm too "childish" to understand.:)

Post #6 explains some of the "common sense" laws, they exist that way here now...and it's no big deal. Obviously we have individuals getting guns, that have mental conditions, felons, etc... It's purpose is to eliminate those classic offenders, I've never been turned down for a gun purchase...or gun permit for carry.

I worked for the State Police for 12 years, I know the daily struggle of the police against crime elements...that's why they need armored personel carriers (tanks) today. Crime had Uzi's and other auto weapons, while the police carry .357 & smaller cal. every day. The SWAT teams have the big stuff, but your average street LEO is packing heavy hardware in his cruiser.

Hey!!! I thought we didn't allow political threads at this site?

Where's a moderator when you need one. LMAO

There is a good reason for that rule.

So since criminals will get guns anyway we should let Joe Smoe go to a gun show and because it is a "gun show" he should be able to purchase a gun right then and there with no background check? So if they made a gun that could shoot 1000 rounds in 1 minute that gun should be for sale to the general public at said "gun show" with no background check? Do you get what I am saying? Because generally you come off as pretty intelligent, but this statement it pretty ignorant.

Gun Show???? I never bought or sold my guns at any gun show. That is for newbies who play the "legal and semi-legal sales" game. Guns shows have very very little to do with illegal gun availability. That's just because they show gun shows on TV and you see it that you think that. They couldn't show the gun deals when or where we did them on TV because we would have killed the TV reporters and cameramen. LMAO So, they show gun shows on TV because they can.

I would guess (based on my experience) that about 1 out of 500 or a thousand illegal guns are bought at gun shows. People like me provided the rest through channels that you don't (and won't) see on TV.

No real difference than the real drug world vs the TV drug world. Most of you know the real drug world. Is it exactly like they portray it on TV? LMAO

However, I do feel very strongly about shutting down the hydroponics store down the street because they are selling products that are used to do illegal things. I know because I bought some there and I am breaking the law with them.

They should make a law against these dang gum "Dope Growin' Stores". LMAO

This thread is it. LMAO

But, I can't help it. I have to keep throwing gas on it. LMAO

I just don't get whats so funny about anything in this thread....????? whats funny is you put an oz in 9 brownies that don't get you twisted...

Hey!!! I thought we didn't allow political threads at this site?

Where's a moderator when you need one. LMAO

You do see the irony in your asking for enforcement of rules in a thread where you, and I, and others are breaking them? Especially since your the "why have laws when people will just break them " guy. You are correct however so I apologize and will close this thread and leave it as a reminder of why we don't talk Politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back