My Peakseeds BlueBerry Grow :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good buddie..

YUM I love Blueberry! This is for sure going to be something I grow in the near future so PLEASE keep us posted with lots of pics. Cant wait till you get to try some and let us know how it is! GoodLuck.

I'll be posting pictures sometime next week ... will keep you informed ...

I transplanted the Blueberry from 9oz cups into 16oz cups on July 18... they are looking like they could use something to eat ... I'm a little bit cautious on feeding because they are sensitive to it ... next water I may consider a very weak solution ... or transplant to next size cup ... 32 oz ...

05AugBB1.JPG

looking good buddie

Looks Awesome I cant wait to see the end product :hubba:

GrowRebel said:
I transplanted the Blueberry from 9oz cups into 16oz cups on July 18... they are looking like they could use something to eat ... I'm a little bit cautious on feeding because they are sensitive to it ... next water I may consider a very weak solution ... or transplant to next size cup ... 32 oz ...

Too much transplantng can hurt ur plants and might slow growth, i suggest u transplant them into somthin bigger for the last time, like 1 or 2 gallon pots.

but anyways, ur plants r lookin great, keep it up.

I want to make sure the root system becomes well developed .... and avoid having to give fert for a while ... after the 32oz cups they will be cloned and sexed ... if they are female then they will finally be transplanted into a gallon pot ...

Thank ye kindly :farm:... here is an updated picture :fly:... I think it's time to transplant into next biggest cup ... have to consider feeding too ... gave them a diluted MG ... seem to have handled it well, but the lower leaves are turning yellow and dying ... in a couple of days ... they will be transplanted into the 32 oz cups ... soon after ... clones will be taken to sex ... :hubba:

17AugBB1.JPG

They are growing crazy buddy

Lookin' Good Rebel, i can't wait for these babies to grow up :D ...It's gonna be a nice grow to watch, i hope you keep us updated...And also, they may want some extra root space...That's somethin' ya should consider...Throughout your grow ,imo, never transplant more than 3 times from seed...I would go straight to 1-2 gal. right now...or asap...And maybe almost, but not even, halfway through Veg . put them in their final resting place which i would go with at least 4 1/2 or 5 gal... They love their root space, and i'm sure ya don't want anymore hermies/males than you're gonna have...Best of Luck, here's ya some GREEN MOJO...

Am I reading it right that those have been in veg for about 6 weeks now? If so you need to get them in larger pots ASAP, they are very small and I would guess rootbound.

they are still looking good... hope everything works good for you my friend :)

Well folks I had a set back with the BB ... I gave them some superthrive because I am planning to transplant them ... unfortunately they didn't like the ST at all ... some of the leaves have curled and died ... I'm pretty sure they will recover after transplanting, but this BB doesn't like ST ...

GrowRebel said:
Well folks I had a set back with the BB ... I gave them some superthrive because I am planning to transplant them ... unfortunately they didn't like the ST at all ... some of the leaves have curled and died ... I'm pretty sure they will recover after transplanting, but this BB doesn't like ST ...

:holysheep:OMG So sorry Rebel, good luck with the recovery. :D

Latest posts

Back