Where should i get a RooR? Everybodydoesit or Weedcity??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
hey guys... Lookin for some info on either place shipping RooR's to the US....?

I really wanna pick up a 3.2mm big brother or little sister...

and just wanna make sure it will get here...? So Everybodydoesit or Weedcity??

HELP PLEASE....

JAAM; MO They are wayyy outta price for what they are. Got my tube from a net place called dodo glass pipes i believe. $150 shipped to my door for a triple tree x2 plus diffuser down stem. Ice pinch and a mouth pc I LOVE ! Comin from another glasss blower best for the money out there. And no i'm not assoc. with that site just really pleased with shipping and service / product. Look at the galley for my pics.~

Oh yeah its got the "pro" 18mm down stem for us professional smokers.lol

Hey Meds just bought a bong from DODO... postin a pic below... $101 shipped to my door...

new bong.jpg

JAAM; Ahh you bought the mini version of mine ! Mine has twin sect of trees plus the diffy~
Plus the matching bowl is nice ....Was wondering if youre were goin for the green or blue. Now i know ~

Personaly i love the mouth pc on these....nice an chunky like peanut butter~

NO,NO,NO,NO

Roor is just a really really expensive name. not to mention an import piece into the U.S. . Shop within the states if thats where u are. and look up a few places called- 5150 hot glass, Phire, Heavyweight Industries, KAOS, Dope a$$ Glass, Chronic Creations, and last but not least Kali Glass works.

They all carry some of the most interesting and elaborate pieces i've ever seen and i've been running a head shop for 5 years. smoking for 14. been using a bong since day one.

they all have there own styles and color patterns, not to mention huge differences in selection. Some being worked on the outside heavily, to a mix of inside and outside, with tons of sweet marbles and patterns or designs. some with perculators and ice catchers/pinchers. In either Glass on Glass or your traditional rubber grommets and o-rings. The prices do vary from one place to another. With KAOS being the cheapest all around. but Heavyweight Industries has the nuttiest outside worked pieces with marbles up the yang, Phire makes killer perc's and Glass on GLass stuff. 5150 has some of the most complex pieces with 4 sets of 8 tree percs with ashcatching bubs for bowls and diffusors on the that ash catcher and the female. also in GOG not traditonal.

SO happy hunting and good luck.

Fire it up
KT

Look into Toro Glass, the blower JP I think his name is can really create some crazy pieces. I paid $250 for double perc a MediCali including an ashcatcher, extra downstem, and DEEP bowl. I haven't been happier.

wow glass is way cheaper where I live...I feel lucky.

Latest posts

Back