How long?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idunnowhatsgoingon

Reaction score
I got 2 belladonna seeds to grow the little white foot, and then I planted them in some fox farm soil. It's been about 3 days now and still no sign of anything sprouting from the soil. I had them about 1/4 deep, and have been keeping them moist. What's up? Do I have to keep the soil extra moist?

Uh-oh. I think I made a mistake and had the planters under the CFLs before the seed broke through the soil. This bad?

idunnowhatsgoingon said:
Uh-oh. I think I made a mistake and had the planters under the CFLs before the seed broke through the soil. This bad?
Let's see here. We do the same thing so i wouldn't really worry about that. Sometimes seeds take a few days to break ground after putting them into the dirt. Just be sure you water them every 3 or 4 days or when the cups are dry. Good luck man.

so how long should it take...at the longest...for the seeds to pop from the soil. It's been a while now, and no sign of anything. Is it real easy to kill em by accident?

Anyways...I tossed the seeds and germinated another set. It turns out that they grew the tap root in about 18 hours. So I planted them in the soil with no lights on them...another 12 hours went by and they sprouted from the soil. I figured out that last time I left them in the damp towel on top of my stereo reciever for too long and they just got mushy.

Latest posts

Back