Good Morning MP'rs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasMonster

Reaction score
Well, good morning. I ran out of grass a few days ago. I had gifted some to my nephew. He went out and bought me some dro. Needless to say, I be stoned at the moment. Feeling good vibes. Hoping some of those good vibes rubs off in here. :ignore:

Morning Tex. Well its 2.30pm here but didn't get up long ago. Got to love wake n baking on ya days off.

Have a good one.

OldHippieChick said:
morning.... while y'all be "rubbin'" I'm going to work. play nice.
OHC
You slid that in there pretty slick didnt ya?

Good Morning Tex,
I got your good vibes and am sending you back some more.

good morning fellow mp'ers. hope everyone has a good day

morning all,, good vibes are just ozzing from this thread!!! :)
Have a good day

TexasMonster said:
I would never have to work another day in my life if I had a tongue like Peanut Butt there. :holysheep:

Aint that the truth.:eek:

animal454 said:
Morning Tex. How are those stash boxes coming??
Slow, I've been going to a furniture builders shop the last few days learning how to play with some of the big machinery. I ran the molder today. I ran 2000 feet of ½" cove molding through it.

:ciao::48::48::48::48::48::48::48:48::48:

That aught to get the party started

Good Morning Again!!!!!!!! Today my goal is to put out ONLY good vibes. I got my dander up yesterday and failed. Today, I will not let my gander be goosed. So, I fed the chickens, threw oats at the tall fellers, ran back inside and now I have a nice warm cup of coffee. About to hit the ole pipe.

Good Morning.

Latest posts

Back