Need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umbra after i combine water with nutes i ph the feed at 6.2 after i let the feed 24 hours it goes up to 6.7 - 6.8 i ph it again to 6.2 and feed how is that my soil ph is still up above 7 ??? Should i flush and feed the girls at a lower ph than 6.2 to not go above 7 ??? Or what something is not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The soil buffers that bad over 7.0 ph or what ???

The run off ph of the drained water was 7.7 how posible ??? When ii water and feed only at ph 6.2 and let the water or feed 24 hours after adjusting ph again because it goes up to 6.6 i make it again 6.2 then water or feed ??

Did you already prune some of that shaded lower growth? That's going to burglarize you of bigger top colas.

I will this days a bit thanks il keep that in mind

Done today a bit how far in flower i can defoliete?

Can i try to install a scrog ? Would it be hard ? i will like for the girls to have a little bit of space for the brenches so the buds dont develop back to back

An extra question any problem if two main colas are to close to each other and touching can it be a problem some how ??

If you can carefully set a screen over your plants, not so much as scrog at this point as just for support of the colas as they get bigger. But be very careful to not break any branches. Ideally, you should set the screen and allow the branches to grow up through it (for support) or bend then to stay under (for scrog). As you are already in flower, I would not try to scrog. I would just set for support.

The 2 colas sitting together isn't a problem as long as they aren't laying ON each other. That's not too uncommon as the buds fatten up and get heavy toward the later flower, that's when they will tend to lay on each other, and that's when bud rot can occur. That's another good reason to use a screen support, to keep the branches from leaning over onto each other. I have lost ounces of bud to that problem before. I always screen mine now. and if the plants get too stretched, I have mine set up to set a 2nd screen about 15in above the first screen for extra support of "stretchy" branches. I found that the welded wire fence that has holes 2in by 3in works ideal. Use dikes (wire snips) to cut the wire to fit how you need it. :)

If you can carefully set a screen over your plants, not so much as scrog at this point as just for support of the colas as they get bigger. But be very careful to not break any branches. Ideally, you should set the screen and allow the branches to grow up through it (for support) or bend then to stay under (for scrog). As you are already in flower, I would not try to scrog. I would just set for support.

The 2 colas sitting together isn't a problem as long as they aren't laying ON each other. That's not too uncommon as the buds fatten up and get heavy toward the later flower, that's when they will tend to lay on each other, and that's when bud rot can occur. That's another good reason to use a screen support, to keep the branches from leaning over onto each other. I have lost ounces of bud to that problem before. I always screen mine now. and if the plants get too stretched, I have mine set up to set a 2nd screen about 15in above the first screen for extra support of "stretchy" branches. I found that the welded wire fence that has holes 2in by 3in works ideal. Use dikes (wire snips) to cut the wire to fit how you need it. :)

10x 100% helpfull comment , i tryed to install scrog , to hard in this stage you are absolutely right 🧐 next time much more planning [emoji108]

View attachment IMG_0797.jpg

View attachment IMG_0811.jpg

View attachment IMG_0801.jpg

View attachment IMG_0810.jpg

View attachment IMG_0802.jpg

They look good, just looking like the nitrogen got cut off to soon. Love the black and white photos :)

not deficient---N is locked out---imo flush your plants----cut your feeding in half

The one with the problems , ph was out of range i think that i put to much nutes because my soil ph is going to high to quick .

Latest posts

Back