is this something to worry about?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So i have a girl whos been flowering for 9 days now and with some of the leaves they are turning light green around the whole edge of the leaf....The temp is around 80 degrees, i am feeding her mirical grow flower bloom once a week. The soil is a mixture of plain regular soil with perlite and organic traditions bone meal for potassium and also organic traditions dried blood for nitrogen. I dont have a camera so i can not post pics... i appreciate any help i can get

I'm gonna take a stab and say Sulpher or Potassium...~

I checked the crystal ball and that's the answer I came up with.

K.....I'll go back to my can now!

A few points to consider. Bone meal is not a source of potassium [K], it is a good source of phosphorus [P] and a moderate source for nitrogen [N]. Typical bone meal NPK is 4-12-0. So I would concur that, if anything you may be low on potassium. However, the symptoms of a K deficiency are curling of leaf tips, yellowing of leaf veins and sometimes light purple spots.

Leaf margin yellowing can be a symptom of many maladies including bacterial infection, virus, some micronutrient deficiency, over watering, low light.

But I agree also that the first step should be to check the soil pH...should be about 6.8 - 7.0. THen take it from there.

VM

303053 said:
So i have a girl whos been flowering for 9 days now and with some of the leaves they are turning light green around the whole edge of the leaf....The temp is around 80 degrees, i am feeding her mirical grow flower bloom once a week. The soil is a mixture of plain regular soil with perlite and organic traditions bone meal for potassium and also organic traditions dried blood for nitrogen. I dont have a camera so i can not post pics... i appreciate any help i can get

Latest posts

Back