i think i figured it out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce

Reaction score
my plants started to wierd out on me... they started to get burnt and deformed... i thought maybe it was cuz the fan was blowing directly on them.. but maybe it was cuz of my reflection.. i was using the emergency blanket and it was really wrinkled... do u think the light that was reflected was "laser-beamed" and burned the leaves and ****... i took the reflection off and they seemed to rejuvenate... so im just gonna stick with the flat white paint in my closet... do u think that sounds about rite for why the plants would of got burnt outta no where.??? cuz they were fine till i put the reflection up and then about a week later they started to get burnt...

i dont know unless it was causing hot spots ,,,,could it have been nute burn ?

ya I think it was creating hot spots... I am usin 3 300watt cfls... I doubt its nute burn cuz I haven't used any nutes... jus the mg potting soil... and they looked awesome til I put the emergency blanket up...

deuce said:
ya I think it was creating hot spots... I am usin 3 300watt cfls... I doubt its nute burn cuz I haven't used any nutes... jus the mg potting soil... and they looked awesome til I put the emergency blanket up...

Well, MG potting soil is prenuted, so it could have been nute burn...

Are these actual 300 watt for 300 watt equivalent?

Latest posts

Back